Status: In Progress, Please Comment!

Mozart, Metallica, and Me...Wynnie

Nice Bed

Twelve hours.

Did you know it takes twelve hours for your pictures to show up on the internet?

Well, apparently it does.

I stared at my twitter, which a million Black Veil Brides fans seem to have found overnight.

I'd been flooded with tags.

I mean, I'd had a following before, especially once I shot my intro shoot for Suicide Girls, but this was all Black Veil Brides…and it was insane.

One picture did all of this?

My phone started buzzing and CC's name flashed across the screen. I'd no sooner hit the "answer" button than he started spewing out apologies.

"I'm sorry, oh my God, I'm so sorry!"

I let him run out of breath before speaking.

"CC, it's f-fine, it was g-going to happen." I tried to calm him down, because he was really upset.

"But it's only been a week and now you're going to get so much shit." He groaned.

"D-don't worry about it." I sighed. "I'll be fine."

"You're already upset, I can tell." He told me seriously, "You're stuttering."

I sighed.

"I'm downstairs, can you let me in?" He asked.

I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me, before walking to the door and hitting the button to let him enter my building. He hung up and I waited for him to knock on my door. Finally, there was a rhythmic tapping on the wood separating me from the hallway. I double-checked the peep-hole and opened the door.

"I brought coffee." He offered. "You ordered it with cream and sugar at the restaurant so…"

I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"You didn't have to, but thanks."

He nodded and handed me the cup.

"I'm sorry, they're never going to leave you alone, now." He apologized again. I shook my head. "They're going to talk such shit, Wynnie. And it's not going to be directed at me, it'll be directed at you, and probably even worse because you're Jinxx's sister and I don't want to see you hurt and I didn't want this to happen."

I bit my lip.

"Oh God, I just made it sound like I'm breaking up with you…" He groaned. "I just wanted to warn you. I've seen relationships in this industry turn to dust over the biggest bull shit that fans start…"

I closed my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"I understand if you don't want to go to the club tonight…"

I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Okay, well, you want to hang out here today?" He asked nervously.

"I don't mind going out is what I meant…" I whispered.

"Well, I hardly want to now, I doubt you do." He sat down next to me.

I gave him a half smile.

"We can stay here, or I can take you back to my place." I brightened a little. I'd never been to where he lives before. He chuckled. "You wanna do that? We can have a movie marathon or something."

I nodded.

"Well, you wanna change or are you ready to go?"

I ran to my room. Quickly slipping on shorts and a tank top, I ran back to the living room and sat down on his lap.

"Ready?" He chuckled.

I nodded.

"Boy, you're excited." I got off him as he stood up.

"I've never been to your place before." I defended.

He laughed.

"True." He agreed and we left. "And don't let Andy see those shorts, he might steal them, and I'd rather no one else be taking your pants off."

I blushed, tugging my batman booty shorts down a little so they covered my butt better.

***

"It scares me that you find that funny." CC teased as I giggled into his chest over the movie playing on the screen. I looked up at him smiling down at me. "That is sick."

"He stabbed straight through them when they were having sex." I giggled harder.

"It's horrible." He shook his head, still smiling. We were watching Friday the 13th 2 and two characters who'd been fucking were killed in the act.

"It's funny." I smiled at him and he laughed before tickling me.

"Funny? Huh? You wanna get stabbed when you're having sex?" I couldn't breathe for laughing so hard.

Somehow, tickle fights always seemed to end in kissing, but this kiss was slowly turning more heated and soon I was under him on the couch with his hands grabbing for the clasp on my bra. He kissed my neck and made a frustrated noise.

"It's a front clasp." I breathed out.

He lifted his head to look me in the eyes and somehow we both managed to start laughing.

"Fucking bra gets me every time." He chuckled before he leaned down and kissed me softly. We sat back up and continued watching the movie.

We had a total, cheesy American "horror" film marathon. American horror movies suck, admittedly, but they're funny.

Finally, we ordered Thai food and settled down for dinner and a real classic, Nightmare on Elm Street .

Halfway through the movie, I grew more aware of CC's hands on my waist slipping to places they shouldn't have been slipping.

I turned my head to look at him and he connected my lips with his. It was getting heated very fast and he knew now where my bra clasped. I was getting nervous now, the closer he got to passing my comfort zone, the more scared I felt.

His hand slipped under the elastic on my shorts and I tried my hardest to relax, but I was squirming and not with pleasure. I didn't have the guts to ask him to stop, though. I squeaked and tensed up more when I felt something, presumably his finger, push its way into me.

He stopped and pulled back, his eyes were wide.

I bit my lip and looked to the side, avoiding eye contact.

"You're a virgin." He stated softly. "Holy crap, Wynnie, why didn't you tell me?" He turned my head back to face me. I closed my eyes. "You weren't embarrassed were you?"

"I'm t-t-twenty-four." I whispered.

"So?" He asked, pulling me up with him to sit on his lap. I tried to fix my bra.

"It's w-weird."

"No, it's actually really something to be proud of." He shrugged.

I bit my lip.

"I-I'm not trying to save it though…" I whispered, "That's why it's weird. I-I'm just too awkward."

He chuckled.

"Don't worry about it." He kissed my nose.

"It's so d-dumb!" I leaned my head against his shoulder. "You've been running bases your whole life and I can't even make it home once."

"I think you have me confused with our bassist," He teased lightly. "But, honestly, Wynn, I don't care about it other than the fact it upsets you." He sighed, "Why didn't you just ask me to stop or tell me you'd never done anything of that sort before?"

I traced random patterns on his neck.

"Because, it's pathetic." I whimpered, "And I was scared you'd be upset."

"Upset?" He shook his head, "Just that you didn't tell me. I can wait until you feel ready."

"I just want to g-get it over with, all of my awkwardness included." I sighed.

He shrugged. "If you're positive, just not today."

I nodded.

"It's already twelve, you want to stay over? I'll take the guest bed, it's a lot less comfortable."

"No, I'm the guest." I disagreed.

"Which is why you get the nice bed." He smiled.

"We can share the nice bed…" I looked at him.

He chuckled.

"You sure?"

I nodded.

"Okay, but this was your decision, not mine." He defended. He led me to his room before turning to me. "Did you want to change?"

I shrugged, my clothes were pretty comfortable for sleeping and, unlike most girls, I slept with a bra. Though, he'd already seen me minus it, so I wouldn't really have to worry about that.

"Okay, well, I'll be right back, I'm going to turn the lights off back in the other room." He said and left. I made my way through his room, inspecting things and opening drawers. I found his t-shirts and pulled one. Without checking the band on the front, I changed into it. It passed the bottom of my shorts, which I guess wasn't that hard to do in all due respect. The shirt just…it smelled like him. I kind of liked it, but that's a little creepy. He finally came back. "Sorry about that." He apologized. "Ready for sleep?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Don't you usually stay up late?" I teased softly.

"Very true." He agreed. "But, I'm tired." He smiled.

He hit the light and we cuddled up on the bed.

"Good night." He whispered.

"'Night." I whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I was gone all yesterday!

JustMaddi666 - Awe! Yay! I love this story too XD and aren't they? :3

Starbabyekj - That they are! And I'm glad you love it :D

Awe! I love comments! :D

So, yeah, I came home yesterday, and first thing I did (we got home super late) was play my brother's new electric. I'm super jealous of him right now -__- he's younger than me and I'm stuck with the acoustic! And he got it because his teacher said "he doesn't fit the acoustic stereo-type, much more rocker kid" and "his hands are small for the acoustic so his fingers have a hard my reaching" unfortunately, our family was cursed with small hands, because I can hardly reach either and I can barely reach an octave on piano (I'm working on it...it's getting better.) It's insane! And it's a Squier so it's pretty nice (beginner-guitar wise) all things considered.

Bleh.

That and my flute and my keyboard. I was dying without my instruments for two weeks! XD

So yeah, sorry for rambling! Here's da chapter!