Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

One

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" I asked. I said that phrase at least a thousand times today. 5 boys we're standing in front of me. All had shades on.

"I'll take a Caramel Frappuccino." The first one said. He had a sexy british accent.

"I'll have a Coffee Frappuccino." The next one said. He had also had a British accent. The rest of them ordered, and I came to realize they were all British, besides the blond one, who had more of an Irish accent.

Wait, before I get to deep into my story, let me introduce myself. I know you guys are thinking in your head "Who is this freak? And why is she rambling about 5 guys who ordered coffee and had accents?"

Well, I'm Taylor Elizabeth Woods. I'm 19 and living in sunny Los Angeles, California. And yes, I work at Starbucks. I can't pay rent by being a bum!

And I promise, I am not rambling about those boys for nothing. You'll get excited once you hear the next part. So, back to the story...

"Alright, your drinks will be ready in a second. Malena, will you please ring this up while I make the drinks?" I asked my co-worker. She nodded and took over the register as I prepared the drinks.

Once they were done I carried them to the counter where the boys were waiting.

"Here you go." I said, handing them each their drink.

"Thank you." Said the boy with curly hair. He pulled his sunglasses down slightly and winked at me. I smiled a small smile, and went back to my place at the register.

Suddenly, a little girl knocked over a drink on a nearby table.

"Taylor, clean it up." Broc, my boss said. I groaned and grabbed the mop. I walked over to the spill and began to mop it up.

"Excuse me." I turned to see the 5 boys sitting at the table next to the spill.

"Yes?"

"You are way too beautiful to be mopping spilled coffee in a Starbucks." One said. I blushed.

"Well thank you, but this is the only way I can pay bills." I said, shrugging.

"You're gorgeous. Have you considered modeling?" Another asked. I blushed again.

"Oh please. Me? A model? Not happening."

"It should happen." He said. I was probably red as a tomato from all the blushing.

"Well, thanks anyways." He took off his glasses. So did the rest. And then realization hit me....

"You guys are One Direction.." I said, slowly and confused. One laughed.

"Yeah, we are. I'm Zayn Malik." He said, standing up and shaking my hand.

"I'm Taylor Woods." I said, smiling.

"I'm Niall!" The one with the Irish accent said.

"Liam."

"I'm Louis!"

"And I'm Harry."

"I kinda knew who you guys were already." I said, laughing.

"Fan?" Louis asked.

"You can say that."

"Taylor, hurry up and clean that spill!" Broc yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, it was nice meeting you guys. Sorry I can't chat longer...duty calls." I said. I gave them one last smile, then headed back to work.

A few minutes later, Louis approached the counter.

"Need anything else, Louis?" I asked him.

"Yes. I need to know what time you get off work." I knew I had a confused look on my face.

"Why?"

"Because you seem like a very intresting girl, so we would like you to hang out with us." He said.

"Wow, you guys are very forward."

"Yeah, I know. Anyways, time?"

"What time is it now?"

"Um, 11:59."

"I get off right about now."

"Great! Meet us in the parking lot!" He said, and he walked out.

Was I just invited to hang out with One Direction?!
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. Feedback would be fabulous.