Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Ten

We stumbled into his room. He immediatley took off his shirt and jumped in his bed. He patted the spot next to him. I took off my sweats, because I hated sleeping with pants on, and joined him. He began to kiss me again. Then he broke the kiss.

"I know you're drunk. So I'm not going to attempt to do anything with you." He whispred.

"Thank you, Harry. That makes me like you even more." I whispered back.

"You only like me because you're drunk. You don't know what you're saying."

"Druken words are sober thoughts."

"So, you really do like me?"

"Yeah. It just took a bit of alcohal for me to admit it." He smiled softly.

"Good. Because I like you too." And he kissed me again. This time, I broke the kiss.

"How do I know you only like me because you're drunk?"

"Druken words are sober thoughts." He said. I chuckled, and we began to kiss again. And that was it. We only kissed.

I'm sure you guys thought we were gonna go farther. But no. Harry kept his word and didn't try anything. I knew I liked Harry, I just never wanted to admit it. And him being a gentlemen like that made me like him even more.

Soon, we fell asleep. Snuggling. And it was the best feeling in the world.

Next morning

I woke up with a massive headache. Where was I? And who's arm was around my waist?

I turned to see Harry sleeping. He looked cute. I smiled to myself.

But why was I in his bed? What happened last night? Last thing I remember was Louis making me a fourth drink.

Did me and Harry have sex? No.. I had clothes on. Thank god.

I slowly removed his arm from my waist and tip-toed out the room. I walked in the living room to see Zayn passed out on the sofa. I chuckled, then walked to the kitchen. Niall was there, eating some Lucky Charms.

"An Irish eating Lucky Charms. Who would've thought?" I said. He looked up from his bowl and smiled.

"Shut up."

"Good morning to you too." I said. I made my own bowl of Lucky Charms.

Soon, all the boys were up and joined us. I didn't feel weird around Harry. We obviously didn't do anything. I think I would've remembered. I greeted him good morning with a smile, and he did the same.

"So, Taylor, I walked into Harry's room this morning and saw you sleeping in there." Niall said, smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I was sleeping in Harry's room. So? We didn't kiss or anything." Harry's face went funny.

"Lies." Louis mumbled.

"Seriously. We didn't. I don't even remember anything from last night though." I admitted.

Louis turned to Harry.

"I'm sure you remember. What happened last night with you and Taylor, Hazza?" He asked.

"Nothing. Zayn was passed out on the sofa, so I offered her to sleep in my room. That's all." His voice sounded funny, but I didn't question it. I just continued to eat my cereal.

Harry's Point Of View.

She dosen't remember. Taylor dosen't remember our kiss from last night. That hurt me.

I really do like her. And I certainly remember the kiss. How could I forget? I've been wanting to kiss her since she took our order in Starbucks.

I decided I wouldn't tell her we kissed. She obvioulsy dosen't like me if she dosen't remember. Maybe that whole "Druken words are sober thoughts" thing is just some bullshit. Maybe she was just saying crazy things because she was so drunk.

I don't know. But this definetly hurts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw. Poor Haz </3. I know I'd SURELY remember a kiss with Mr. Harry Styles.
I'm gonna post as many chapters as I can write tonight, since I probably won't be on for at least a week.
Let me know if I'm doing good so far!
xoxoxoxoxo.