Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Twelve

"You're finally back!" Louis exclaimed as we walked through the door. They were sitting in the living room playing xBox.

"Aw, missed me?" I asked.

"Of course." I chuckled. Suddenly my cell phone began to ring. It was Broc. I groaned.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Taylor, I need you to come into work in about a hour. Carlee called in sick."

"Alright. I'll be there." I said with a sigh, and I hung up.

"Can someone bring me to my apartment? I have work." I said.

"I thought you were off for the rest of the week?" Liam asked.

"I thought so too. But someone called in sick."

"I'll take you." Harry said. So I gathered all my things, told the boys goodbye, and we left.

The ride was very quiet. Very very quiet. And awkward. What was the sudden change in Harry's mood?

"Harry, why are you so quiet suddenly?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know."

"How do you not know?"

"I just don't."

"Yes you do. You just don't wanna tell me."

"Exactly."

"Okay. Why don't you wanna tell me?"

"Why do you ask so many damn questions?"

"Because I'd like to know what's wrong with my friend. Jesus, you've been acting weird since this morning. Did something happen last night?" I asked. He was quiet for a minute.

"No."

"Something must have. Harry, did we do something?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me." He was quiet some more, then he sighed.

"We kissed, okay?" Me and Harry kissed? Why couldn't I remember that?

Then suddenly, I did. I remembered the kitchen floor. I remember going into his room. I remember him promising not to try nothing because we were drunk. I remember saying I like him and him saying it back. I remember promising druken words are sober thoughts... That's it.

"And you're mad at me because you think I was lying when I said druken words are sober thoughts." I realized.

"No. I'm not mad at you. I just figure if you really liked me like you said you would remember us kissing. I was as drunk as you and I remembered."

"I can't control my memory. Harry, I really do like you."

"No you don't. Don't lie to spare my feelings, Taylor. I'm a big boy. I can handle it."

"Harry, I'm not lying." He pulled up in front of my apartment building.

"Then prove you aren't lying."

So I leaned over and kissed him.

"Is that proof enough for you?" He smiled, and leaned in to kiss me again.

"I've gotta go get ready for work. See you later, Mr. Styles." I said, breaking the kiss.

I got out the truck and began to walk inside the building. It felt like floating though.

I was on cloud 9.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
I really didn't know who I wanted her love intrest to be when I started this story, and I finally decided on Harry &lt;3. But I do plan on starting other stories with Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam as the love intrest. I'll let you guys know when they are up if you're intrested.
This chapter is really short, but I felt the need to do this one. I'll try to make the next one long. Let me know if you guys like it so far.
xoxoxoxoxo.