Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Fifteen

2 Weeks Later

One New Text Message
Harry: Good morning, love. Let's spend some time together today. Text me when you wake up.


I smiled as I read the text messages. Me and Harry have been dating for 2 weeks, and it has been...perfect.

I still hang out with all the boys normally, but when it is just me and Harry...you know. Happy things. I'm smiling like a idiot just thinking about it.

To Harry: Good morning. And sounds great but...I have cramps. And they're pretty intense right now :(

From Harry: No problem, love. How about I just come over and we watch films?

To Harry: Sounds perfect!

From Harry: I'll be there in 30 minutes :)


I climbed out of my bed. I figured I would stay in my black sweats and white tank top, since we were just watching movies. I brushed my hair and waited for my boyfriend.

30 minutes later he was knocking on my door. I opened it, and he greeted me with a kiss.

"Hello, love." He said, hugging me.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

He held up some DVDs. The Notebook, Titanic, The Vow, Easy A, and Twilight.

Good selections. He was adorable.

"Which one do you wanna watch first?" He asked.

"Um...Titanic. Get the longest one out the way first." I said. We put on the DVD and snuggled up on my sofa.

"Ow, crap." I mumbled to myself about a hour into the movie.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah...it just sucks to be a girl sometimes." He chuckled and began to rub my stomach.

"That feels better?"

"Yes. Very." He is the only boy who would watch romantic movies and rub your stomach while you were on your period and dealing with cramps. He was incrediable. It didn't seem real.

I snuggled closer to him.

"You are an amazing boyfriend, do you know that?"

"You are an amazing girlfriend. And I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Do you know that?"

I kissed him.

"I think I love you." He whispered. I was shocked.

"I think I love you too." I whispered back. He smiled and kissed me.

And I spent the rest of the day snuggling and kissing my boyfriend while we watched movies and he rubbed my tummy.

And I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in like, a week. I'm going through writers block.
I think I need a co-writer. Let me know if you might be interesed?

xoxoxoxo.