Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Sixteen

Finally, my cramps were at a place that I could handle public places. To celebrate me getting out of the house, Niall forced the others to bring me to the closest McDonald's for lunch. Liam protested the most.

"Niall, man, she just started feeling better, do you want her sick in bed again?" Niall pouted, and looked to me with sad eyes.

"But I'm so very hungry Liam! Puh-lease Taylor, love?" Harry shot Niall a look and smacked him in the head, a warning look on his face. "Seriously guys, I’m starving! At least let me get food.” His pout deepened and I couldn’t say no to the Irish bugger.

“Guys, we can at least stop, and hey, I love their fries.” The other four boys sighed.

“By stopping, we have to go in Taylor. Niall eats too much to eat in the car.” Zayn explained quietly. Niall still heard and shouted a loud ‘Yup!’ making us laugh.

“Thats fine guys, how about this, we all pick an activity, starting with Niall cause he asked first. Now, its lunch, next is Zayn, Louis, Liam, myself, and then Harry last.” The boys grumbled at the order but agreed, glad I was finally out of my apartment and hanging with them again. Harry laced his fingers with mine, kissed my temple, and we were off, Liam driving to McDonalds.

The drive was fairly boring, except at one point Niall, who was seated next to Liam in the front, turned and saw Harry and I kiss quickly and he shouted, “Yeah! Get some Barry!” making all the other boys look at us.

Louis burst into fake tears, “I can’t believe you’re cheating on me Hazza!” He ‘sobbed’ loudly as we all laughed.

“Oh Louis, he may be cheating on you, but Zayn is open for your affections.” Harry laughed at what I said and at Louis latching onto Zayn for dear life.

“I love you Wayne! Truly I do! Never leave me!” Zayn awkwardly patted Louis on the back while chuckling.

Finally we pulled into the McDonalds parking lot. Liam’s van was incredibly uncomfortable at times and I was extremely happy to get to stretch my limbs. Stretching up, my shirt rode up exposing my stomach. Harry quickly brushed my tummy before pulling my shirt back down. “Come on love, your favorite fries await!” By the time Harry and I ambled in, Niall had ordered and was getting food piled onto his plate by a frazzled employee. She had red and blonde hair, as to say red in the back and blonde on her bangs, but she hid them with her visor. Her hair was in pigtails and her eyes were rimmed with black eyeliner. She was chubby, but nowhere near overweight. Her name tag read ‘Sam’.

By the time Liam, who was third in line, got up to order, Niall’s order was finished. He had five big macs, three large fries, a large chocolate shake, four apple pies, and a twenty piece mcnugget. ‘Sam’ had done his whole order and was even joking with him. I watched her swoon discreetly at his accent. Niall walked to a large booth with a smile on his face.

Eventually Harry and I went up to order. ‘Sam’ was behind the register, a smile planted on her face. “Welcome to McDonalds, how can I help you?” Her voice had an accent, but I couldn’t place it.

“Uh, I’ll have a large fry. Babe?” I turned my head to Harry, who was eying the menu closely.

“Why don’t you have tacos?” I smacked his arm. “I’ll take a double cheeseburger and a large coke.” ‘Sam’ punched in the order.

“For here or to go?” I mumbled ‘here’ and she pulled out a tray.

“Your total is $7.18.” Harry passed over a $10 and got his change. He dumped the coins in the collection tin and pocketed the rest.

“Babe, go sit, I’ll get the food.” Harry grabbed his cup and nodded, headed to the fountain. I smirked to myself as I watched ‘Sam’ behind the counter. “Hey, are you new here?” ‘Sam’ looked up as I talked and when she realized I meant her she nodded. She brought my food over and I waited a minute, wanting to talk.

“I just moved here, from New Hampshire. I’m Sam.” I nodded to her then smirked to her.

“So you like my blonde friend?” The blush that erupted across her face made me nearly laugh out loud. “His name is Niall, here, give me your number and I’ll give it to him.”

“He already has my number. When I said he had a cute smile he asked for it. He is just adorable.” I watched her swoon for real and really did laugh out loud.

“When do you get off?” She glanced at her watch and then glanced again.

“Stupid analogs,” she mumbled, “In like three hours, why?” I sighed.

“I was going to invite you out with us, but we could always stop back to get you. Give me your number and I’ll text you.” She passed over her number and I saw an unfamiliar area code, then I remember she just moved here.

“Here ya go, your boyfriend is coming this way.” I turned just as harry wrapped his arms around me.

“Is the food ready? Niall’s eating is making me hungry.” I chuckled at him and kissed his cheek.

“Yes baby, the food is ready, lets eat!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So Sam is me :) But she is something... different.