Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Nineteen

"Sam!" Niall called, but she was already out the door. We were all silent. Niall's face dropped.

"Why did she run off like that?" He asked softly. He must really like her. I think she was embarassed, but Niall must not have saw what I saw, so I decided not to bring it up.

"I'm sure she had a good excuse. Cheer up, I know for a fact she does like you. Just text her later." I said. He sighed and stuffed a french fry into his mouth.

"Lets just go do something fun. Tay, it's your turn to pick." Liam said, changing the subject. I thought about it for a second.

"Let's go to the movies." I said finally.

"And see what?" Niall asked.

"Madagascar 3." Me and Louis said in unison. Harry chuckled.

"Are you sure that you two aren't twins? I think you were seperated at birth." He said. Me and Louis shrugged.

"Great minds think alike, Haz." He said.

We piled into the car and headed off to the movies. I decided to text Sam.


To Sam: Not exactly sure what's going on, but talk to Niall. He really likes you and he is totally confused why you ran off.


We got to the theater and piled into the seats minutes before the movie started.

I sat between Louis and Harry, and Zayn, Liam, and Niall sat in the seats right below us.

Me and Louis were the loudest people in the movie. I think we were enjoying it more than the 6 year olds. Oh well.

The movie finally ended, and we headed back to their condo, because that's what Harry requested. I turned back on my phone, and there was no reply from Sam. I sighed.

I liked Sam, and Niall sure liked Sam. I wanted this to work out.

We got to their condo, and Harry informed me that I was staying the night.

I shrugged. Whatever. We decided to play on the Wii, because there wasn't much else to do.

Niall started up Just Dance and I challenged Zayn.

"Taylor, I can't dance." He protested.

"I don't care. Dance, Malik." I said, throwing a remote at him. He sighed and we began the game. He was right, he can't dance. I laughed the whole time.

We ended up playing for hours, then told ghost stories.

I clung to Harry as Louis told a story about a girl who was murdered in a hotel and torments anyone who checks into the room she was in.

We quit the ghost stories later, and just began to tell regular stories. Zayn told me about his first kiss. Louis told us about all the pranks he would pull in school. They told me about their X Factor experience. I told them stories about what me and my friends would do during high school. We talked about our horrible exes. We pretty much talked about everything. We talked till my eyes grew heavy.

Harry carried me to his bed and we snuggled. As I closed my eyes, a million things ran through my head.

Harry. Niall. Sam. My parents. My friends back home. Work. When the boys leave at the end of the summer.

I was terrifed of the day they leave to go home to London. Would me and Harry stay together? Would the boys keep in touch with me?

I slowly fell asleep, terrified of the future.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this in a rush, sorry!
I'm SO glad you guys are loving this story! Me and Sam totally appreciate it.
I'm thinking about maybe bringing in one of Taylor's high school friends as a love intrest for Zayn? I don't know, what do you guys think?
xoxoxoxo.