Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Twenty Two

We left Sam's apartment a little while later. After tonight, I have a totally new perspective on life.

I've heard of people cutting themselves, but I have never met anyone who does it. Sam scared the living hell out of me tonight. Thank god she's okay.

Niall is probably the most relieved. He has taken a huge liking to her, and I find it totally adorable.

I agreed to stay sleep at the boys' condo, because I was kind of shaken up, and Liam insisted I shouldn't be alone. Who was I to disagree?

I've never almost lost a friend before. I haven't known Sam long, but I did indeed consider her a friend.

"Are you okay, Taylor?" Louis asked me in the car. I shrugged. I've never seen Louis serious until tonight.

"Yeah. I'm just really happy Sam is okay."

"Me too." Niall said beside me. I smiled softly and hugged him.

"You really really like her, don't you Niall?" I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I really do. I didn't know for sure at first, but after tonight I'm pretty positive."

We arrived at the condo, and I immediatley said my goodnights.

"Goodnight, love you guys." I said, and I headed to Harry's room. I opened his drawer and slipped on one of his t-shirts. As I layed down in the bed, he walked in.

He stripped to his boxers and layed down next to me.

"Taylor?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I seriously don't know what I would do if I'd lose you."

"You aren't gonna lose me."

"You never know. But in case, I want you to know I love you. Don't forget it."

"You don't forget this. I love you, and I'm not going anywhere. Even if you try to get rid of me."

He smiled, and kissed me.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.


Next Day


"GOOD MORNING TAYLOR AND HAZ. WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS." I heard a voice scream. Louis' voice to be exact. I groaned.

"Louis. Fuck off." I mumbled.

"It's 12 in the afternoon, it's time to get up." I sighed and slowly sat up. Harry pulled me down again and I laughed.

"Wake us up at 1." He mumbled, his eyes still closed.

"No, wake up now! Liam went get Burger King and if you don't go eat now, Niall will eat both of your meals." Harry sighed, and sat up.

"Lazy people." Louis said, shaking his head as he walked out. I laughed.

"Come on, Haz." I said, pulling him out of the room into the kitchen.

"It's about time. I thought you two were dead." Zayn said, munching on a french fry.

"What can we say? We like sleep." I said, shrugging. We began to eat.

"So, I talked to Danielle a while ago, and she's flying in next week." Liam said, smiling widely.

I've heard a lot about his girlfriend, Danielle Peazer. We've even exchanged a few tweets on twitter. She's gorgeous, and really nice. I couldn't wait to meet her. I turned to Lou.

"What about Eleanor? Is she coming?" I asked. He frowned.

"No. Me and Eleanor haven't exactly been on good terms latetly." He said after a minute.

I decided not to drag it on. If he wanted to tell me, he would. I finished my food, and we began to discuss activities for the day.

"Hm. How about the aquarium?" Zayn suggested. We all liked the idea.

"We have to stop at my apartment so I can change." I said.

"I'm gonna text Sam and see if she wants to come." Niall said, running to his room.

I sipped my Dr.Pepper and smiled to my self.

Today was gonna be a good day. It had to be. We all deserved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update. I went to a friends and ended up staying a few days. Sam is the next update, and then it might be a while before I put my update up. Sorry guys, busy.
I'd like to dedicate this Author's note to everyone involved in last night's Colorado theatre shooting. My prayers are with all of you. Nobody deserved that.
I posted a blog a while ago about it, if you're intrested. Some people are so heartless, and it is unbelievable to me.
Love you all.
xoxoxoxoxo.