Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Taylor stayed with me for a long time. She mentioned that the boys were in the studio recording. She told me more about what Niall said had happened. “You fainted, but it was for days instead of hours. Niall got really scared and brought you here first thing. The doctors couldn’t find anything wrong. Then you started yelling and screaming. Niall had been sleeping when you did and nearly had a heart attack. Speaking of that, what did you dream of?”

“I dumped Niall cause I thought I was too much for him. Everything I do is to the extreme, never half done. So when I chased him, I planned on catching him, or basically die trying. Then, after I dumped him I ran away from him into an alleyway. My ex, I never told you about him, Damien was there. He used to mentally abuse me, like my mom. Then he escalated to physically hitting me. I was with him for six months. Then I left him a note, dumping him, the cops at his door, and was out of town, moving here.” My eyes glistened as more of my dark past was unearthed. “I was scared that he had found me again.” Taylor hugged me and assured me that I was away from all that pain.

“I’ll go get Niall. He is so torn up about you being here.” I nodded and she left, soon to be replaced by my boyfriend, who I don’t deserve.

“Hello beautiful, how are you feeling?” Now, I didn’t get a chance to check how I looked, but after being out cold for three days, I don’t think I was too beautiful. Niall didn’t look so good either. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was unkempt. His eyes were bloodshot and his clothes were wrinkled. He kept biting his lip as he got closer to me and when he did finally sit down, he let out a massive yawn. “My apologies, I haven’t gotten much sleep.” He yawned once more and ruffled my hair quickly.

“Knock it off, I already look like crap, I’m sure, no need to make it worse!” He grinned and grabbed my hand.

“What did I tell you? You look beautiful. Now, how are you feeling?” Niall lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed it quickly, making me blush like a schoolgirl.

“Overwhelmed and tired, even though all I did was sleep the last three days. My throat is also pretty sore.” Niall nodded, as if he knew something I didn’t.

“You did scream a lot while you were asleep. Every time one of the guys, or myself, was in the room you’d start to whimper and fuss about, then, if one of us touched you, ‘specially me, you’d scream bloody murder. It got so bad you had to be moved to a private room. You even screamed at Taylor once, something about your mom. She was floored, but also got you to calm back down afterwards.” Unknowingly, tears started to fall from my eyes as I heard about what I put all my friends through. The six people who were the nicest I've ever encountered and all I’d really done was made them feel bad for me, then screamed when they got too close, granted i was unconscious, but still.

“I’m so sorry Niall, to you as well as the others. You guys are the nicest, you don’t deserve a crazy girl screaming at you.” NIall shook his head and smiled.

“We love you. You can’t get rid of us that easy. Don’t tell Taylor, but we want to take you on our next tour, both of you. You can sell our stuff at the booth and listen to us play, best of all you’ll be with us all tour.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tour? Hmmm, who knows when... ;)

So! I should really be sleeping (I have work tonight) but I also have plans and I'm waiting for company so I figured I could write this amazing (not) chapter to satisfy you amazing readers.