Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Thirty

Things are finally starting to settle and be normal again.

Sam is out the hospital, and her and Niall are as happy as ever.

Today is the day my parents are throwing me a birthday party, so the boys, Sam, Danielle, and I are heading over there. I was excited for my family to meet my best friends.

We piled in the SUV around 4:30 and headed off.

The 45 minute drive was nice. Louis and I sang "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd at least 10 times because we liked the grunting part. I rapped a bit of Drake for them. Louis danced to "Who Let The Dogs Out", and most likely terrified the cars next to us.

My mom was standing outside when we drove up. I practically dove out the car to go hug her.

"Hi Mommy!" I exclaimed.

My daddy walked outside, and he got a similar greeting.

I introduced my parents to my friends. My dad got all Daddy-fied on Harry, but after a few minutes I saw my dad laugh and I could see he liked him.

At 6:00, people began to arrive. My Aunt Jillian and Uncle Ron. My 11 year old twin cousins, Jessica and Kristina (who were 1D fans and had a heart attack when they saw the boys), my 18 year old cousin Ally, my grandparents, more aunts and uncles, more cousins, my best friend from home Bailey, and about 12 of my other friend from school.

My family really liked the boys, Danielle, and Sam. So did my friends. I was content with the party.

I was chatting with my friends Chris and Lily, when I spotted Zayn staring at someone. I excused myself, and walked over.

"Zaynie-poo, who are you staring at?" I asked. He blushed.

"No one.." Harry, who was standing in the side of him, laughed.

"He's lying. He's staring at your cousin, Ally." Zayn elbowed him, but I smirked.

"Hey Ally, come see!" I called. Zayn's face paled.

"Damn it, Taylor." He mumbled. Ally made her way to us, smiling.

"Hey Tay, Harry, and Zayn... right? My sister always told me you were their favorite member of One Direction... I see why now." Zayn blushed, and I grinned.

I made small talk with her for a few minutes before putting my match making plan into action.

"Hey babe, I'm kinda thirsty. Are you?" I asked, giving him a look. He caught on quickly and nodded.

"Yeah, I am. Lets go get a drink." He said, he grabbed my hand and we walked away. I turned around and saw Ally and Zayn already chatting it up.

"I'm good." I said, and Harry laughed. I glanced around the party. Sam, Niall, Liam, and Danielle were talking to my parents. I spotted Louis and Bailey talking. Good for Lou, getting back into the game. The breakup was hard for him.

The party ended at around 9:30. I hugged my family and friends, and we headed back to the boys condo.

"Now Taylor, I know you said not to make a big deal out of your birthday.... but we didn't listen to you." Louis said as we walked into their living room. I spotted a pile of presents on the coffee table and I groaned.

"Guys..." I trailed off. Harry guided me to the sofa.

"Sit down and love it." Zayn handed the first box. It was tickets to a Drake concert next year, and a freaking iPad.

"Zayn, no. This is too expensive!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and just say "Thank You Zayn, I love you."." I sighed and smiled.

"Thank you, Zaynie. I love you." I said, hugging him.

Niall and Sam got me a few pairs of cute shoe, and a pink iPod dock for my apartment.

Liam and Danielle got me the complete Glee collection, being it was my favorite show. They also got me Michael Kors watch.

Louis present was next.

He walked into the kitchen, and came back in with a Bulldog puppy.

"I remember you telling me how much you like dogs... so I got you one. He's a boy." Louis said, smiling as he handed me the precious pup.

"Oh my god, Louis! He's so cute!" I exclaimed, taking the puppy.

"What are you gonna name him?" Niall asked.I thought about it.

"Boobear." I said, and Louis laughed.

"He has a sexy name." He said, and I laughed.

Harry pulled a little box out of his pocket.

"Here babe, my gift." He said. I handed Boo to Louis, and took the little box.

It was silver heart locket.

"Aw babe." I said, smiling.

"Read the back." He said. I turned it over to see tiny words.

It said 'I Love You More Than Words Can Explain. -Haz'

"Harry." I said, grinning like a idiot.

"There's also a picture of us in the locket." He aid, smiling. I opened it to see a picture of us from a few weeks ago, laughing at something Lou had done.

"Harry, this is amazing. You're amazing. And I love you, too." I said, hugging and kissing him.

"Glad you like it." He whispered.

"Thanks for your presents, too. You guys are the best friends, ever." I said, hugging everyone. I grabbed Boobear and hugged him, too.

Life's good. For now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a update :) sorry the updates are coming so slowly. Bear with us.
WHO SAW THE TAKE ME HOME ALBUM COVER AND IS EXCITED AS I AM!?
I can't wait :)
Annnd, please vote for the boys for the MTV vma's!!!!
Love you guys!
Xoxoxoxo.