Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Thirty-One

The boys are leaving for London today. Oh how I have been dreading this day.

In a just a few months I have made some of the best friends of my life. And now 6 of them are leaving to go to a different freakin' continent.

For the last few days, Sam and I have been helping the boys pack. She's just as upset as I am, but at least she isn't leaving me. At least I won't be completely best friend less in L.A.

Sure, I can Skype, Face time, text, and call the guys and Danielle, but it of course it just won't be the same. And yeah, we talked about Sam and I visiting them in London, but that won't be for months.

Harry and I are of course doing the long distance thing. So are Sam and Niall. Love is too strong for a stupid time difference to ruin.

I'm terrible at goodbyes, so I'm saying goodbye to them at their condo. Sam will accompany them to the airport, but I will not. Airports are way too emotional. I cant handle all of that. If I would go, I would probably picture Big Time Rush behind me singing "Worldwide", and that would just make it even more sad. I think I'm better off saying goodbye here.

Back to reality.

The boys were packing last minute things. Liam suddenly glanced at his watch, and sighed.

"We better get a move on, or we will be late for our flight." He said. Crap, here come the waterworks..

"You better text me girl. And when you come to London we will definetley have a shopping spree." Dan I said, hugging me.

"Of course." I said. Liam was next.

"Take care of the children, Daddy Direction. Don't let them do anything completely stupid." I said as I hugged him. He laughed softly.

"I won't. Take care, Tay. Skype me soon." I promised I would, then I moved on to Niall. This would be a tough one.

"Nialler. You better text me everyday. You better Skype me everyday. Don't you dare leave your best friend hanging." I said, the tears falling a bit harder. He had tears in his eyes, too.

"You know I won't. Love you, Tay." He said, giving me a tight Horan hug. I mumbled a "Love you too"', then moved on to the Bradford bad boy.

"Zaynie, be good. Take care of little Nialler for me. Keep me updated with your love life. And stop being gorgeous." He chuckled.

"I'll stop being gorgeous when you stop being gorgeous. Love you, T."

Louis was next. Oh, Lou...

"Lou. Don't ever change. Always be you. If you don't wanna grow up... fuck it. Don't grow up. I love you." I said, hugging him.

"Love you too. Take care of Boobear."

Now, for the hardest part.

"Harry." I said softly. He was crying. My tears were falling like raindrops.

"I love you." He said, hugging me tightly.

"I love you too. Text me when you land."

"I will. I promise." He said, kissing me.

"We gotta go lads." Liam said softly. I hugged everybody once more, and they walked out. I wiped a tear from my eye as I sat on the sofa in the now naked condo.

They're gone.

Suddenly, the door swung open.

"Louis?" I stood up, confused.

"I forgot something." He said. He said. I glanced around. The condo was empty.

"What?" I asked. He walked up to me slowly, and put a hand on my cheek gently.

"To do this." He whispered. Then he kissed me. KISSED ME.

I'm ashamed to day I didn't break the kiss. I didn't really want too... but Harry is my boyfriend. Louis best friend. This is wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

He broke the kiss a few seconds later, and stared into my eyes.

"Bye, Taylor." He said softly with a small smile on his face, and then he walked out. Leaving me dumbfounded.

What the fuck just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END. AH IM SAD.
BETCHA DIDNT SEE THT ONE COMING, HUH?!?!?
No worries loves, THERE IS A SEQUEL.
"You're My Kryptonite" is aleady up, go see :)
Xoxoxoxo.