Sequel: You're My Kryptonite
Status: Complete <3

Shot Me Out of The Sky

Eight

"Here, let me take your bag." Louis said as we walked into their condo. I handed it to him, and he simply flung it across the room.

"Charming." I mumbled.

"Indeed I am." He said, winking. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm so hungry." Niall complained, walking into the kitchen. Seriously, he was still hungry?! He ate 4 slices of pizza! Big ones too! That boy's stomach was a bottomless hole.

"So, let's get this sleepover going. Everyone get into your jammies." Louis demanded.
I raised an eyebrow.

"It's only like, 7 Lou." I said.

"So? Go put on your jammies!" He exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, then grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom. I unzipped my bag and examined what Louis packed for me. I finally decided on some grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I plugged in my straightner and re-touched my hair. I finally peed, then walked out. Louis was wearing superman pajamas. Liam had navy blue sweatpants and a white tee. Niall was wearing black sweatpants and a tee with some logo on it. Zayn also had black sweatpants and a grey t-shirt. Harry was wearing grey sweats and a white tee.

"Look at us!" Louis exclaimed, happily. Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a Twitter notifcation.

@BaileyBoop I haven't seen @TaylorWoods in 2 months :(
#SadTweet #BestfriendTweet


I frowned. Bailey Morgan is my best friend. I've known her since kindergarden. She lives back in Malibu and I don't see her very often because she works alot.

"What are you frowning at?" Liam asked.

"Oh, nothing. My best friend from Malibu tweeted me and I miss her, that's all."

"You have a twitter? What's your username?" Louis asked.

"TaylorWoods." Suddenly, all 5 boys pulled out their phones.

"Followed." They said in unison. Weirdos. I quickly tweeted Bailey back.

@TaylorWoods @BaileyBoop I miss you! Come visit soon!

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Niall asked.

"Let's play a board game." Harry suggested.

"TWISTER!" Louis screamed, running to a closet and pulling out the game.

Liam offered to spin.

"Harry...right foot blue." Harry stomped his foot on a blue circle.

"Okay....Louis, left hand red."

The game went on. Soon, my left hand was on red, my right hand was on green, my right foot was on blue, and my left foot was on yellow. Oh, and did I mention I was kind of over Harry Styles? Like, literally. I was hoovering over him. Zayn was out, and so was Louis. It was just me and Harry. Harry's left hand was on green, and his right foot was on red. Somehow, he managed to keep his left foot and right hand free the whole game.

"So...Taylor...are you by any chance ticklish?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Um, yes, why?"

"Just wondering." He said. And suddenly he was using his right hand to tickle me. And I was VERY ticklish.

"CRAP HARRY YOU MOTHER FUC-" Suddenly, I fell on top of him.

"Harry wins." Liam declared.

"I hate you, Styles.

"Love you too." He said, laughing from under me. I got up, and so did he.

"That was fun. New activity." Niall said.

"Let's bake a cake!" Louis said.

"A cake? Do you guys even have stuff to make a cake?" I asked.

"Yeah. Harry used to work at a bakery you know." Zayn said. I raised my eyebrow.

"A bakery, really?"

"Yes, really."

"That's...adorable."

"I know, I know."

"So, cake?" Niall asked hopefully. We all nodded and made our way to the kitchen.

I watched as the boys pulled out a mixing bowl and all the ingredients.

I sat on the counter and stared at the five gorgeous boys in front of me.

Liam was like the father of the group. He was very serious and grounded, but could be wild and careless, just like the others.

Louis was the funny, crazy one. Even though he was the oldest, he certainly wasn't the most mature. But I loved him to death already. He was kind of like my best friend.

Niall was the straight up adorable one. I thought he was the cutest of the group. There was something about Niall that made my heart melt everytime I saw him. I always had the urge to hug him and never let go.

Zayn was...gorgeous. He was like a greek god or something. He was also very sweet. And mysterious. And quiet sometimes. Zayn was...Zayn. Something about him made me swoon.

And Harry...Mr. Styles. Harry was a huge flirt. HUGE flirt. But he also had this sweetness to him. I don't know. I can't really describe Harry. He does something to me that makes my heart pound when I'm around him.

The boys, as a group, were all wild, crazy, sweet, and well...gorgeous.

"Hello, earth to Taylor." Liam's voice broke my thoughts.

"Sorry, what?"

"I don't know... you were staring at us." Zayn said.

"Lost in thought eh?" Niall asked. I blushed.

"Yeah, sorry. I was kind of...studying you guys."

"Studying us?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. You guys are....I don't know."

"What?"

"I've been knowing you guys 2 days and it feels like I've been knowing you forever."

They smiled.

"You were also thinking about how extremly handsome we are." Louis said. I laughed.

"Actually, the word in my head was gorgeous. But handsome works too."

"Aw, she thinks we're gorgeous!" Niall said, laughing. Once again, he made me wanna hug him.

"Okay, back to the cake. Make it good. I love sweets." I said. They got back to the cake. Except for Louis. He sat next to me on the counter and flung his arm around me.

"You know Taylor, I also feel like we've been knowing each other forever. I feel as if you're the best friend I've ever had. Weird isn't it?"

"Yeah.. it is weird. But I feel the same. You kind of are like my best friend Lou."

"BFF's for life." He said, hugging me. I chuckled.

"Of course." He let go and we watched as Harry mixed the ingrediants and put them in the pan.

"Cake should be ready in a bit." He said.

"What can we do to occupy the time?" Niall asked. A mischevious smile spread across Louis' face.

"Let's play strip tag."

I wasn't sure what strip tag was. But I didn't like the sound of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Those 5 gorgeous guys....<3
I'm looking to read some really good 1D fan fiction. So you guys should recommend some for me to read! Or, if you write some, let me know! I'll definetley read it! If you support my story, I'll definetley support yours!
Feedback? :D
xoxoxoxoxo.