Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Buried Alive

Three

Charlotte

I yawned and opened my eyes, squinting a bit when I saw the sun, dimly shining through the part of the bedroom window that wasn’t covered by a Broncos blanket.

“Are yeh really awake now?”

I turned around and smiled over at Badger, my current boyfriend of about two years. His name was actually Brandon Farley but everyone called him Badger, which I thought was kind of cute. But he was nothing like the relationship I had with Brian. Badger treated me like his best friend and as if I were the most perfect girl in the universe, if only he knew about my past, then he wouldn’t think that I was so perfect.

“Yes, I am. Are you hungry?” I smiled, flashing my pearly white teeth at him.

Badger chuckled softly and sat up, kissing along my neck, “For you.”

“Oh hush, it’s too early.” I pushed on his chest lightly.

He pulled the covers back so I could see the tent in his boxers, “Oh really? Someone else doesn’t think it’s too early.”

I laughed and pressed my lips to his for a small kiss, “Shower sex?”

“It’s on.” He growled lustfully.

Badger picked me up and threw me over his shoulder with ease, causing me to squeak and giggle as his he let one of his hands roam up and down my thigh, finding the spots that tickled. He made me feel on top of the world, almost to the point where I could just forget about Brian for a while. My thoughts of Brian disappeared once Badger turned on the shower and pulled my clothes off along with his, and lifting me up onto him as he stepped into the shower.

XXX

After our hot, steamy shower sex, Badger and I went out to Denny’s to eat. A few people gave us odd looks, because of his piercings and how he dressed like a slob if it wasn’t an important occasion, or because of my purple and blue hair. Whichever it was, we really didn’t care.

“You smell good.” Badger smiled, sniffing along my neck as we waited to be seated.

I rolled my eyes, “Well I did just have a shower.”

“Mmhmm.” He hummed into my neck, making me giggle.

Our waiter showed us to our table and went to get the drinks we ordered. While we looked over the menus, Badger ran his thumb over my fingers with a cute motion. The whole time though, I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach as if someone was watching me. I could just feel it.

“Is something wrong?” Badger asked with a concerned look on his face.

I shook my head no, “No. I’ve just got a bit of an upset tummy.”

“Here, take this.” He handed me a small bottle of Pepto-to-go.

I drank a bit of it then handed the small bottle back to him, “Thanks.”

“No problem, luv.”

Our waiter came back and gave us our drinks then took our orders and menus. Badger kept biting his lip and it was making me a bit nervous. He was shaking a bit from bouncing his foot up and down off the floor. I opened my mouth a bit to ask him what was wrong but was cut off when he accidently bumped his silverware off the table.

“Shit, I got it.” He stood up and got down on one knee, grabbing the silverware.

I took a sip out of my Diet Coke and waited for him to take his seat but instead he just moved right next to me, still on one knee. Badger tossed the silverware on the table and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small velvet box. A gasp escaped my throat and I could feel all eyes on both of us.

“Charlotte Haner, you make me so damn happy. I can’t imagine living without you, I’d rather die. Will you please do me the honor of being my wife?”

My eyes watered and I let out a small sob, “Yes!”

There was applause and congratulations heard in the room. He slipped the diamond ring onto my finger and pulled me in for a kiss.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”