Status: Please read and comment on what you think about it, it's not my best work but hey. Thanks

The Cursed

Since humans have walked the planet, so have Mythicals: Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Gnomes, Fairies, Pixies, Trolls, Unicorns, Dragons, Angels, Shape Shifters, Demons... so many mythical beings still walk the planet, no one knows the true origin of these creatures, and so many believe that they are just myths and legends. And because there are so many mythical creatures, there are many hybrids and breeds of said creatures. Vampires, there are millions upon millions of breeds of Vampire, some more adapted to living in modern day life than others, some more advanced than others, for instance some breeds can stay out in the sun all day long and nothing happens and others as soon as sun light kisses their skin they burst into flames or explode, or implode or get a very bad case of sun burn until their skin turns to ash or dust. There are many breeds and sub breeds of all of these creatures also hybrids, Vampire cross Werewolf, Vampire cross Lycan, Angels and Shape Shifters, Pegasus and Unicorns. Too many and some still undiscovered.

With all these dangerous creatures living among us, how do we know if we are ever truly alone?
  1. Prologue
  2. Chapter One
    Just keep running.