Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Prologue

It was my first day of freshman year and I had no idea what was in store for me when I walked into that homeroom class.

Everywhere I looked paperballs were flying, kids jumping, screaming. Nothing could ever prepare me for what I had just walked in on.

Being a girl who went to a private school her whole life, this was a shock.

"EY LOOK WE HAVE A NEW KID!" some scrawny looking kid in the back said, luckily only a few heard him, and those that did, didn't give me a second glance.

Holding my guitar tightly I eased myself to the back of the classroom, I felt safer back there, hidden from everybody. I sat down quietly and studied the place I would be coming to for the rest of my highschool years.

Hopefully back here, I would attract less attention, but boy was I wrong.

"I'm Jack" said a guy with black hair spiked in all directions, taking my attention away from the classroom and to his face.

He seemed friendly enough "Jade" I said and noticed that Jack had a lip ring.

"You play?" He asked looking at my guitar.

"Yep" I replied feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

He nodded and focused his attention back to his phone.

Okay then. That was weird.

"Just ignore Jack, he's weird" A girl from in front of me said looking at Jack.

Jack was about to say something when another guy with messy brown hair, as if he had just woken up, interrupted him "Wow, who's the hot chick?" he asked.

"Aleeex, RESPECT! How do you expect me to have friends when you scare them all away?" She asked the guy with the messy hair, who I suppose is Alex.

"I'm Alex," He said winking at me and ignoring her.

"Pig. I sometimes wonder why I'm friends with him"said looking at me and shaking her head "I'm Taylor by the way" She said smiling.

"I CALL DIBS!" another guy said rushing in.

Martin did a little hair flip and said "Hey, How ya doin' the names Martin?"

"Real smooth Marty" Alex said while high- fiving his friend.

"And thats Martin, there's no hope for him, he's the 'ladies man' or thats what he says" Taylor said.

Thats how it began the long journey to where I am now. A 17 year old grounded for jammin' to loud as Martin would say it.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS A NEW STORY IM WOKING ON, I PLAN TO FINISH IT, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE ITS HEADED, UPLOADS WILL BE FREQUENT, KAY THANKS FOR READING :D