Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Hospital

Jade’s PoV

Once we got to the hospital Martin and I ran to the reception.

He was my father, and I loved him either way.

“How may I help you?” A familiar voice said and it was Cameron.

“Oh hey Cam, nice to see you again” I said smiling.

Cameron was about to reply when Martin interrupted him and said “We’re looking for Cole Richardson’s room”

“Up the stairs, first on to the left” Cameron replied and Martin nodded, grabbed my hand and we ran to my father’s room, but I did catch Cam’s wink.

Okay then.

We took the stairs rather than the elevator since it was faster and made it to his rom within seconds.

I barged into the room and saw a bunch cables sticking out from everywhere.

“Oh papa!” I said and ran to him.

It hurt to see him like that.

I honestly don’t know what went wrong between us.

“Jade, I thought you weren’t going to come” He said looking at me sadly

“I will always be here” I said smiling and asked “Why are you here? What happened?”
“I had a heart attack” He said calmly

“I love you, papa” I said and he cleared his throat “Jade. I’m so sorry for the other day I will never forgive myself for ever laying a hand on you. I listened to your CD, it was delightful and I just want to let you know that I’m proud of you and that I love you.”

Those were the last words he ever said to me because after that the monitor made a beeping noise, his had another heart attack and his heart stopped completely.

I stayed motionless, not knowing what to do not noticing the surroundings. I was pushed out of the way while doctors huddled around my father and two arms went around me.

And it hit me.

My father just died.

My father was dead.

Tears ran out of my eyes and I was suddenly angry.

How could he leave me like this?

“It’s not fair” I cried into Martin’s shoulder.

Martin tugged me outside my father’s room while doctors did who knows what.

He hugged me and whispered consoling words but none did no effect.

Nothing Martin could do would bring my father back.

Slowly outside my father’s room I fell asleep in Martin’s arms, everything felt so right but so wrong at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO CLIFFHANGER THIS TIME.... HEHE, THOUGHTS?