Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

The Fight

Alex’s Pov

Taylor and I rushed to Jade’s house, millions of questions roamed my head but I had to get there as soon as possible, I heard Jade’s desperation through the phone something was seriously wrong, and I saw that when I spotted Martin, in a fight, next to a screaming Jade.

I had no idea who the other guy was but I saw Jack trying to hold them off.

I quickly took out the keys from the igniton and ran to Jade and took her frok harms way, I then went to where Martin was.

“Martin, fuck man, calm down” I said while Jack held on to the other guy.

Martin looked at me, then at the guy “Get that shit away from me” were the last words he said before he went into the house.

“Jack, let him go, Tay, stay with her, I’m going to go talk to him” I ordered and followed Martin inside.

I saw Martin seated on a leather couch and went to join him.

“Whats up?” I asked and Martin just rubbed his face

“I honestly don’t know what got over me, the Ice cream man, Cameron, was about to kiss Jade, and I guess I went out of control” he said and sighed.

So he was jelous?

Marty our play boy was jelous of an ice cream man?

That’s when Jade came in.

“What the hell is your problem” she said, her voice full of venom.

“I went for a walk, A WALK for crying out loud and you attack him as if you were a monster, maybe you are one. I thought I loved you, but I was dead wrong” She yelled and Martin got up and said “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry” Before walking out the door, and Jade fell onto the floor and started to cry.