Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Epilogue

Jade's PoV

~~~~~5 years later~~~~~~~~~~

"Allot has changed over the past five years" I whispered quietly sitting on Martin's grave for the first time.

I had refused to come see him, not accepting the fact that he had died for something so idiotic, but it happened.
And here I was.

"Cameron joined the band, he know sings backup and plays the guitar, its not the same, though. We landed a world tour. and know in a couple of months we'll be releasing a new record. Remember that sing you played me? Be your everything?" I asked knowing he wouldn't reply "We sing it in every concert" I said smiling.

"Cameron and I are married now, we had a child, I named him Martin, after you. You gave up your life for me. I will never forget that"

"You may not be here, but my hearts with you, and Cameron understood that, he treats me right" I said.

"Martin I love you" I said now crying.

I would come back another day, to tell him more but right now I couldn't anymore.

I quickly put the flowers I brought on his grave and left home to the family I had to attend.

Martin wasn't here anymore , but I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I felt this story wasn't complete without an Epilogue, and well here it is.
I hope you really like it, and well thank you so much for reading, It means allot to me.
I will also be editing this, adding more Jade/Cameron scenes and more details and stuff, I'll post a message later on with more information :D
I'm going to start a new story and I would love for you to read it :D

Thanks again
~Flo