Sequel: The photograph

The Dancing Chairs

Starbucks

“Oh gosh!” I said laughing at one of the jokes Cameron told me but stopped when I heard a little 'DING' Martin had just entered the cafe.

He went straight to the counter to order and I hid, thankfully Cam and I had sat in the back.

Cam and I kept talking about random stuff when I dropped a napkin, I bent down to pick it up when I heard his voice.

“Well hello” Martin said looking at Cameron with anger in his eyes.

What was he doing here? Why was he angry?

"So what are you dong with the Ice cream man?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Well you know, when you talk to someone, you look at them" I said getting angry "and 'the ice cream man' has a name."

"Come on Jade, we're leaving." He said

Did he think I was some sort of puppy that would follow him around when he said?

“No thanks, I’m good here” I said coldly

He nodded and left the Starbucks.

“Boyfriend?” He asked and I shook my head.

I wish.

Wait. What?

Did I really want Martin to be my boyfriend?

I looked up at Cameron and suddenly I didn’t want to be here.

“Listen Cam, I have to go, call me later so we can hang out” I said and exited the Starbucks and went to talk to he only person that would understand, I went to visit my mother’s grave.

She was the only one that would understand, even if she couldn't respond, I know she'd listen and honestly right now, that's all I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short I know, but I felt like It should be ended here. Don't worry more to come ;)