Change in Life

I'm In Love

I stood in the middle of the floor with the sea of people that surrounding me. Each one of them had their hand high in the air, smiles on their faces, and tears in their eyes, and screaming until their throat gave out.

Laser lights were swarming around the crowed. Red, green, and blue light brightened the faces of the crowed. A stage was in front of my eyes. Nothing but the stage stood in front of me, not a person in sight.

Fireworks shot up in the air. White sparks flashed as the fireworks went up. The screaming grew louder in my ears. My eyes fixated on the stage waiting for someone or something to appear.

Music blasted throughout the arena. The crowed began to dance like wild men. I stood there still looking up at the stage waiting. Girls and guy bumped me while dancing.

Just then someone arose from under the stage. More fireworks shot up in the air, the screams grew even louder, and my heart stopped. My eyes didn’t leave the person standing in the middle of the stage.

A monitor slowly made its way down just enough so we can see. A face appeared on the screen, a face of a handsome man standing in the middle of the stage smiling out into the crowed. As he walked down the stage the monitor still showed his smiling face. The music stopped out of nowhere.

The man walked down a few steps and was inches away from the crowed. People starched out their hands wanting him to touch them. He watched each hand make their way in front of him. Still smiling he looked at a particular person.

My eyes were still looking at the monitor until I realized that the person he was looking at was me. My moved my eyes slowly and saw him standing in front of me.

The crowd around me put down their hands and watched the handsome man walk slowly towards me. Their eyes were looking straight on him and me.

He extends his hand in front of me. I heisted before taking his hand in mine. With his other hand he took of his fedora hat and placed it on my head. The crowed screamed with joy as he let go of the fedora hat.

I didn’t take my eyes off him for one second. I felt my hand go sweaty, I was too nervous. I was about to let go of his perfect smooth hand but he pulled me closer and wrapped his skinny arms around me.

The crowed screamed in awe at the sight of the handsome man holding onto the young girl.

“Enjoy the show,” He finally spoke. His breath hit my ear. I got chills up my spin as he spoke.

As he broke the hug he simply smiled at me and walked back up the stairs.

The crowd around me each patted me on the back saying how I was the lucky fan that got to be held by that handsome man. I didn’t exchange the happiness with anyone.

I looked up at the stage and saw the handsome, stunning, breath taking man look in my direction again. I looked up at the monitor to get a better look at his face.

He winked and the music started up again. The man took a step back and began dancing. One by one people showed up on stage. The concert has started.

I stood there still shocked at what happen. My heart wouldn’t stop beating. I knew right then and there that I was indeed –

“I’m in love.” I smiled and joined the crowed of dancing people.