Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XIII

Part 13.

-A Month Later-

Its been almost 1 and a half months with Harry. I don't think I could ever ask for anything else. He was mine. The fans treated me nicer, and with more respect, I got hate once in a while but i wouldn't care. I was in my living room wearing my sweater and my shorts. I laid on my couch and watched Tv. I heard Ally open the front door. I heard Jakes voice as well. I wasn't feeling to hyper today, It was Friday and all I wanted to do was relax, maybe talk to some fans today. I was really worn out by my rehearsals and stuff. I heard a knock on the door. I looked at Ally with puppy dog eyes, making her open the door.

"Its For You! So now you to get up!" She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and got up to see who it was. Harry. My eyes opened and I jumped at him giving him a hug. He kissed my forehead, then eventually my lips. I swear me would make an excuse for me to kiss him like every 5 minutes.

"Hey babe, I missed you today" He said.

"I missed you to!" I said leading him into the living room. He greeted Ally and Jake like he always does and then he pulled me up to my room?. I did a mad face and was confused. He closed the door behind me. He looked at me and smiled. He sat next to me on the bed and we faced each other. Uh-oh, what was he doing?..Breaking up with me?

"Babe, were going on tour again, and I'm going to be away for a 2 weeks, then going back to London" He said grabbing my hand, My heart dropped at his words.

"B-but what about us?" I asked as I felt my throat get tighter.

"Im working on it, I asked management thousands of times if we could stay a little longer" He said holding my hand tighter.

Tears began falling. "Where are you guys going next?" I asked silently.

"Tampa, Florida...we leave next Wednesday" He said. I closed my eyes shut. This couldn't be happening. Harry can't leave, even though I know he has to go back to his family and stuff. He lifted my chin. He looked into my eyes.

"I don't want to leave you" he whispered as he put his forehead against mine. I dug my face into his shoulder letting the tears slip. He was leaving. He looked at me and wiped my tears away.

"I Love You" He Said. My eyes widen, for me that was the first time a boy said I love You to me. I smiled at him. He loved me. I loved him more than anything.

"I love you too" I said kissing him. He smiled. I seen his phone ring. But he let it sit there.

"Your not answering it?" I asked.

"Nope" He said gazing in my eyes. I laughed and seen that he was wearing ChachiMommmas.

"Haha You wearing the pants" I said. He chuckled.

"Yea, They are actually really comfortable...Who makes these?" He asked.

"Well, my mom first made them but when she passed, Ally took over and now she makes them" I said. He kissed me.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked going to the living room

"I was thinking, that we could just stay here, and watch movies" He said. I smiled. He wanted a lazy day.

"Yay! What movie!?" I asked getting up.

"Im in the mood for a laugh...How about '21 Jump Street?'" he said. I got up to put the movie in, I was to short to reach the DVD thing. I heard his Camera on his phone, I quickly turned around and looked at him. I rolled my eyes. I smiled and put the movie in. I seen my phone go off and seen the picture of me, and him tweeting : "To short to reach the DVD?...She's To cute<3 @chachigonzales xx" I Laughed.

"Harry!" I said.

"What?..I think its cute your short!" He said.

"Im 5'4!" I said.

"And I'm 5'10" He said. Shit, I thought. He laughed and kissed my nose. I gotten 4245 retweets and 532 favorites on that picture. He put his arm around me and kissed my head. We watch the movie together forgetting the news he gave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Picture Harry Took of me is in my photos!
thanks for reading!