Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XIV

Chapter 14

We watched 21 Jump Street, I couldn't stop cracking up! Harry laughed with me, to me this was the best lazy day ever. His arm was around me making me feel safe. My head was on his chest, making me hear his heart beat. His kissed my head. I smiled, falling asleep.

-Next day-

I woke up on my bed, panicking in search of Harry. He must of taking me back to my room. Ally walked in and laid down next to me. I turned my head towards her, I smiled.

"He went back to the hotel, He told me the news" She said. I sighed, I had forgotten all about that, until she brought it up. I sat up.

"I don't want him to leave" I said. She pulled me close.

"Olivia, you need to understand that Harry is this big Pop star, all these girls want him, and you know he has to do concerts, he loves you, and you love him, Listen, I told my self that the day you fell in love with someone, I promised myself that I would be there for you, and I am.." She said.

"I would of never thought that I would fall in love" I said.

"I happens, Here its from Harry, he told me to give it to you as soon as you wake up" She said handing me a box.

I opened up to a small necklace and a ring with an 'H' on it. I smiled. " H for Harry" I thought. Ally left to go make lunch. I texted Harry saying thank you for the Necklace and ring. He replied back with a heart. I got up and changed in to some Jeans and a shirt. I got another message from Harry saying He would pick me up in 20 minutes. I curled my hair and put mascara and some blush, Then the necklace and ring.. I was ready to go out the door when Ally grabbed my hand.

"Um, No Chachi you haven't anything, not even breakfast! So eat the sandwich I made you" She said handing me the plate. I laughed and eat the sandwich, I heard a knock on the door. Harry was here. "Ill get it!" Ally said. She opened the door and Harry walked in. I was still eating my sandwich.

"Hello the beautiful" He said kissing my cheek.

I swallowed my food before talking." Hey" I said.

He laughed. So did I, only because I thought of the movie yesterday. Once I finished my sandwich, we went to hotel, Eleanor and Danielle were there, but Perrie wasn't, she had to go back to London. The girls were all dressed up in fancy dresses, and Heels. I felt left out, until Eleanor had shown me the beautiful dress. She handed it to me, and told me to go change.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The dance!" Danielle said.

I went to the bath room to change into the dress. I came out and looked and Eleanor and Danielle who's mouths dropped. I looked at Harry who smiled at me. I blushed.

"Come on we have to fix your hair!" Danielle said pulling me to the bathroom again. They put my hair in tighter curls and straightened my bangs. They looked at me.

"You look beautiful!" They said.

"Thank you" I said looking at myself in the mirror.

I went out to go with Harry and the boys, Who were wearing Black tux's and Bow ties. They all looked very handsome. Harry Came towards me and grabbed my hand and we all went out to. Harry but his hand on my bum and I laughed. We wait for what I thought was going to be a car, when we saw a Limo.

"A Limo?" I asked in excitement.

"Yea Get in Babe" He said. I did what he told me, There was Champagne and soda. I was about to grab a soda when Niall took it out of my hands.

"You don't drink?" He asked.

"No, I'm only 16" I said.

He laughed. "Not with us" He said handing me a wine glass. I wasn't really the drinking type, but I took it anyways. I took a sip and it was the worst taste ever. Harry grabbed the glass out of my hands and drank it. I looked at him.

"Its good" He said smiling. His dimples showed again. Danielle and Eleanor laughed. I grabbed a Mountain Dew, and just drank that. I looked at Harry who's Lips pressed against mine. It felt like kiss went on forever until he let go. I heard Louis in the background.

"Im getting jealous over here!" He said.

"To bad, You have Eleanor!" He said pointing at her. I laughed. He put his arm around me and I got closer to him. I was wearing the necklace that he bought me and the won my mom gave me. It had a heart on it. I Looked up at the ceiling at mouthed; Thank you. I looked back down on the necklace which started turning more red. Thats when I knew that my mom was with me.

"You look beautiful" Harry whispered.

"Thank you" I said.

He kissed my lips, when we stopped in front of the place. Paparazzi and fans were everywhere. We stepped out of the car and the girls stood close. The boys went in front of us and signed a couple autographs. We just smiled. Then a girl came up to me wearing a 'I Love Harry' Shirt. She looked mean.

"You don't deserve Harry, Your Such a Slut, and no good for him! What does he see in you?! Your an ugly golden haired Bitch! Go to Hell" she said pushing me.

"Whats the matter with you!" Eleanor said shouting.

"Don't you have any respect?" Danielle said. I felt tears coming down, my throat got tighter . I ran inside and passed the boys crying, I heard Eleanor And Danielle run behind me.

Nothing was worse then being hated.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is The outfit Olivia was wearing ; http://www.polyvore.com/dance/set?id=54500883

thanks for reading! update soon!