Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XV

Part 15.

I heard Eleanor and Danielle run behind me. I ran into the bathroom and went in a stall. I cried my eyes out.

"Don't listen to them Chachi, your better then that! Don't believe anything she said" Eleanor said.

I came out of the stall only to see Eleanor coming towards me with tissue paper to clean my face. I didn't see Danielle anywhere, she probably went to go tell the boys where we were. She cleaned my face and turned me towards the mirror. She smiled. She was right, I didn't need to listen to that girl. I grabbed my phone from Eleanor's purse. I logged on twitter and Seen '#StopHatingOnOlivia' Trending. I smiled. The thought that they cared was all that mattered. She fixed my make up and and we went back out. I Seen Harry and the boys Sitting down at our table and Harry saved my seat. He smiled at me, but he could tell something was wrong. We sat and Laughed and made jokes and then the food got here.

Once we finished eating, He just relaxed and let our food go down. Louis continued to make jokes, even perverted ones. I laughed to the point were tears came out. The song 'Someone Like You" By Adele came on. This was my favorite song.

"Harry! Come on" I said pulling him to the dance floor. He laughed. He put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me with his green emerald eyes.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

"Because your beautiful" He said smiling.

"And your mine" I said.

"Man, am I glad to be. Forever" He said. I smiled when he said those words. He was mine, and I was lucky enough to call him mine.

"Do you remember the first time we danced?" He asked

"Yes, at the Coffee Shop" I said.

He smile and nodded yes. I had a couple of wine glasses, even though I was under age, I got a little drunk., but I handled it. We danced for about a half an hour and just talked, made each other laugh, and smile.

After the dance we went back to the hotel, It was already past 12:00pm and I was really tired. So I slept in Eleanor's and Danielle's room. That room had at least 5 bedrooms. So i went in one, and changed into some pajamas that Eleanor gave me. Harry had came in to say goodnight.

"Night Love" He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and said good night. I didn't want him to leave. I grabbed his arm and pulled his lips to mine. The kiss got more intense, and more passionate. He pushed my down on the bed, making him go one top of me. I felt him smile on to the kiss. I got the feeling that I knew that this was going to lead to sex. But I didn't care, I was ready. Harry was the one. He took my shirt off. I stopped him.

"Wait" I said.

"Your Not ready?" He asked.

"No...Im ready." I Said Kissing him again. He kissed me more passionately and I liked it. He took his shirt off and things got crazy. The pain hurt me, but in a good way. I couldn't help but yell, but Harry covered my mouth. I laughed.

"I Love You" He whispered while he was still inside me.

"I love you too" I said Kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
....Awkward!