Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XIX

Part 19

I was laying on the bed with Harry on top of me, still kissing me. The kiss was getting more intense. His hand was going up my shirt. I pulled away from the kiss, and looked into his eyes.

"What?...Something wrong?" He asked.

"N-no" I said pulling him back in to the kiss. His tongue touching mine. His hand went more up my shirt. I smiled. I knew where this was going. He kissed my neck. I couldn't help but moan. He was going down to my stomach, kissing my abs and going more up. He went back up to my lips. Then we heard a knock on the door. Harry stopped kissing me and looked up at the door. I heard him make a mad noise, he looked back at me. I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled and quickly kissed my lips again before answering the door. I fixed my hair and pulled my shirt down. He opened the door and we saw Louis. He looked at the us while raising his eyebrow.

"Having fun?" He asked. Harry turned to me then back at Louis.

"A lot of fun" He said. I laughed.

"I can tell, go easy on her Harry!" Louis said. We all laughed.

He closed the door, and turned around back to me. He smiled and raised both his eyebrows. He smiled and ran towards me. His lips pressed against mine again. I pulled away.

"Um, Me, Eleanor and Danielle are going to go walk around" I said walking away from him.

"Seriously?, babe please stay here" He said hugging me from behind.

"But-"

"C'mon, would you rather be here cuddling with your boyfriend or walk around" He said cutting me off.

I thought for a minute. "Fine, ill stay here with you" I said.

"Yay!!" He said kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes. I opened my bag and grabbed my clothes so that I could take a shower. Once i was finished with the shower I looked at the time..almost 7:00 already. Time flies fast, maybe I was just so use to Chicago time. I put on my lazy clothes and dried my hair and had it wavy. I walked out of the bathroom and Harry smiled at me.

"Who's I Am Me?" He asked.

"Oh, its my dance crew, I've been dancing with them since I was 13" I said looking down at my shirt.

"The dance crew that was on America's Best Dance Crew?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked.

"Horrible Bosses" He said putting the movie in.

I smiled. He plopped down next to me and I laid my head on his chest. I heard on knock on the door. I got up to go get it. Sure enough it was Louis, Niall and Zayn. They all kissed my cheek and sat next to Harry. I closed the door looking for Eleanor, Danielle and Liam. I turned around and saw them sitting next to Harry. I looked at Harry who was patting his lap. I smiled and ran to him.

"Um, where Eleanor, Danielle and Liam?" I asked.

"Liam and Danielle went to the store, and Eleanor knocked out" Zayn said.

"I tired waking her up, but she won't budge" Louis said.

The movie started and I had my arms wrapped around his neck. The movie was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. The boys couldn't stop laughing. I felt Harry's hand go up my shirt. I looked down at him. I shook my head telling him no. He let of a chuckle and took his hand out.

"I love you" He whispered in my ear. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. His smile was from ear to ear. I felt my eyes getting droopy, they started to shut, but I couldn't manage to keep them open. I fell asleep on Harry.

The next morning I woke up in Harry's bed, but there was no site of Harry. I got up brushed my teeth, I got dressed and curled my hair. I went to Eleanor's room and saw that Everyone was awake. I seen Harry smile as he saw me walk in. He came up and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Goodmorning Chachi!" Danielle yelled from across the room.

"Morning Olivia" The boys said at the same time.

"Morning guys" I said.

"Come one Olivia, Were going out" Eleanor said grabbing mine and Danielle's hand.

"Stop stealing my girlfriend" Harry yelled.

"Sorry but we need girl time" She yelled out the door. I laughed.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Just to walk around, and see if theres any boys..." Danielle said raising her eyebrows.

"Haha, lets go then!" I said.

We ran down the hall laughing. Im glad I had these two girls. I missed Angel. I felt bad about not telling her about Florida. I thought about Ian. I still had feeling for him, but I was with Harry now. Even though I thought of Ian now and then, it doesn't matter. We were walking towards the bar to get some drinks. When I spotted a familiar face.

Ian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading...Next update soon:)