Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XXI

Part 20.

I didn't know who to chose. This is some Twilight shit. I looked at Ian walk away. I turned to Harry who was laughing with the rest of the boys. I got this weird feeling in my stomach. Eleanor came up to me.

"Olivia? Are you ok? You look green" She said checking my forehead.

"Your burning up" She said taking my hand. Harry seen us and ran towards Eleanor.

"Whats wrong?" He asked concerned.

"She's burning up, I'm going to take her back to the room" Eleanor said.

"Im coming with" He said picking me up bridal style. I put my head in his chest.

We walked to the elevator and went up to the room. Harry laid me on the bed. I got up and put some comfortable clothes. Harry smiled at me. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" He said sadly.

"Oh, I get it, you want to go out with the rest of the boys don't you?" I said.

"No, I'm staying with you, okay?" He said.

"No! Im not going to hold you back because I'm sick, go, ill be fine" I said. He kissed my forehead.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Positive" I said.

He smiled and left out the door. I looked at Eleanor who shook her head.

"What?" I asked.

"What?! What do you mean what?...Hes going to a party with that slut!" She said.

"What slut?" I asked

"Her name is Emily, she's the boys' friend, but me and Danielle don't like her because she tired getting our boyfriends" She said.

"But I trust Harry" I said.

"Yea, but Harry is the one she wants the most, trust me, we've seen her work" She said handing me a cup of tea.

I trusted Harry, he would never cheat on me, right?..As I sipped my tea all I could think about was this Emily girl. What if she tired something on him? I took another sip of my tea. I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it, but Eleanor wouldn't let me. She opened the door, Harry and the boys came in followed by two other guys and a girl. She was beautiful, Her blonde hair that was lighter than mine, her blue eyes, her style. She's perfect, I thought. I looked at Eleanor.

"Hey babe, I figured that since you couldn't go out, were going to hang out here" He said kissing my cheek.

"Yea but who are they?" I whispered.

He smiled. "Chachi, Thats Ed, Jake, and Emily" He said pointing them out.

Emily. Thats her? She was gorgeous, Harry could easily leave me for her. They started to walk my way. Eleanor came back and checked my forehead again.

"Looks like your fine now" She's said.

"Thank you Eleanor" I said.

"No problem" She smiled. I smiled back at her.

"Come one Lets go hang out in the other room, we'll come back later" She said leading me to my room.

I followed her and looked at Harry, he smiled at nodded his telling me its ok. I was worried about something. Something just wasn't right. We walked into my room. I looked back and Harry followed me and Eleanor to the room. Eleanor left the room leaving us alone. I looked at Harry. He walked closer and closer to me. I took a deep breath. His lips met mine. I got butterflies in my stomach. The kiss got more and more intense. He laid me down on the bed so that he was on top of me not breaking the kiss. His hand went up my shirt. I stopped him.

"No, not here, not with all these people" I said. He groaned. I laughed at him. I kissed his cheek.

"Dont tease me, Olive" He said.

"Olive?" I said raising my eyebrow. He laughed. I pushed him of of me so that I was sitting on him.

"I love you" He said. I smiled.

"I love you more, and it only 2 more days before we go back to Chicago, whats going to happen with us?" I asked.

"Ill figure something out" He said poking my nose. I laughed. He lead back to the other room where everyone else was. Emily was staring at me, I felt her eyes on me. I wanted to tell her off, but I didn't want to make a scene.

The next morning I woke up and brushed my teeth, fixed my hair a bit and put on some casual clothes. Eleanor was already awake and Danielle was still asleep. I decided to go to Starbucks and get some coffee for the girls and me.

"Im off to Starbucks, want anything?" I asked Eleanor.

"Vanilla Bean Please" She said.

"Do know what Dani likes?" I asked.

"Same thing but with extra caramel, like yours" She said. I laughed and nodded and was put the door.

I ordered our drinks and waiting for them to be ready. Once they were, I was about to head out the door when someone stopped me.

"Olivia Right?" She said. I looked at her face, Emily. I gave her a fake smile.

"Yea, and Your Emily" I said.

"Yes, wow, your beautiful, Harry is one lucky man" She said.

"Thank you, um I have to go" I said.

"You know Harry is such a great friend, I might even have a little school girl crush on him" She said. I turned around quickly. She smirked. I turned back around and headed to the door. I rolled my eyes and headed back to the hotel. I opened the door and Eleanor and Danielle helped out with the drinks. They took their drinks and sat down.

"She was there" I said quietly.

"Who?" They asked.

"Emily" I said coldly.

"Seriously!? What did she say" Eleanor asked.

"She said Hi and then when I was about to walk out she said she had a school girl crush on Harry" I said.

"That Slut!" Perrie said coming out of the other room.

"Perrie!!" I yelled hugging her. She laughed.

"You know Harry won't even try to go with her, he loves you!" Perrie said.

She was right, Harry did love me...Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOOO!!

I still need to know, TEAM IAN or TEAM HARRY? Haha
Update soon!:)