Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XXIII

Part 23.
The next morning I woke up brushed my teeth, and felt a whole lot better. I got up brushed my teeth, curled my hair, got dressed, I went to the kitchen and got out some cereal. Danielle was already up and dancing in the living room. She smiled at me and continued to dance. I heard I knock on the door. I Went to open it. Harry had roses in his hand. He handed them to me and kissed my cheek.

"Goodmorning?" I asked looking at the flowers. He smiled.

"Let me take you out tonight!" He said jumping on the couch.

"Um, thats a bit unplanned Harry" I laughed. "Dont you have another concert?" I asked.

"Until 7pm and then I'm all yours" He smiled.

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere very expensive" He said rapping his arms around me.

"Im not letting you spend money on me" I said looking at him.

"Baby, I don't think you understand, Im in a boy band, traveling the world. I recently bought a $100,000 car, I think we'll be fine" He laughed.

I laughed. "Well alright" I said.

"But dress fancy! I want this to be perfect!" He said. He seemed very clingy ever since last night.

"Whats up with you?" I asked.

"What? Can I not take out the girl I love to a very nice dinner?" He asked sarcastically. I heard Danielle let out a loud but funny laugh.

"No, I mean ever since last night you've been so carefree" I said.

"I just love you and I want you to know that" He said.

I fake smiled. "I love you too" I said kissing his lips quickly. He smiled. The door opened wide when Louis came in.

"Where are my red suspenders!?" He asked.

"You gave them to a fan remember?" Harry said.

"Oh thats right, ill just get new ones at the store" He said.

"Fine Go" Harry said.

"Come with me, I don't wanna go by my self" Louis said pulling Harry's arm.

"Fine" Harry said. They both left. I laughed. Zayn came in while he scratched his head.

"Hey Zayn" I said turning my head to look at him.

"Good morning Olivia" He said grabbing the cereal box from the kitchen.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Go ahead" He said pouring the cereal.

"Did anything happen at the club last night?" I asked. There was a pause.

"Um, not that I know of, why?" He asked taking a bite of his cereal.

"Well, because ever since last night, Harry has been acting so carefree and now he wants to take me to a fancy restaurant" I said.

"Well maybe he wants to spend time with you on your last days together" He said.

Maybe Zayn was right. I smiled.

"Thanks, maybe your right." I said

He smiled and continued to eat his cereal. Perrie came in through the other room and saw Zayn. She ran up to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled. They started talking. I smiled at how cute the were together. I thought of me and Harry. Only 2 more days in Florida and then me and Harry go our separate ways. I didn't want to be without him. I survived with out him when he was on tour going to different cites, while I stayed home is Chicago, but this was the bands' last tour stop. Which means they go back to London and I might never ever see Harry again. This was all I could think about, but I couldn't wait for tonight. Just me and him.

"IM HUNGRY!" Niall said busting the door open.

"When aren't you hungry bro?" Zayn asked.

"I can't answer that, its to risky" Niall said. I laughed.

Most of all, I would miss hearing that. I would miss hearing the boys' voices every morning. I would miss Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie. I looked at the clock. Only 12:00pm? The day is going to be going by slow. I decided to join Danielle, who was still dancing. Her choreography to 'Strip' By Chris brown was amazing.

"Mind teaching it to me?" I asked.

"Of course" she said.

After she taught me the routine, we danced to it. It was very easy, very fun. It got my mind off things. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I was out of breath. I got some water and sat down. Harry and Louis walked in the room. Louis had his new suspenders on.

"You Like?" Louis asked.

"I do!" I said. He laughed.

"Thats because I picked the out" Harry said.

"Whatever! You to busy looking at Jack Wills sweaters! I picked them" Louis yelled. Harry rolled his eyes. He sat down on my lap.

"Harry your heavy!" I said.

"No I'm Harry" He said jokingly.

His lips met mine, but I pushed him away. He smiled and kissed my neck. I moaned, but pushed him off.

"Theres people here" I whispered.

"Ugh, fine" He said getting off me. I giggled.

He smirked at me. Which turned me on, and he knew I couldn't resist it. I laughed it off.

"Cant wait for tonight" He mouthed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, its a HORRIBLE chapter! update tomorrow <3