Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

XXV

Part 25.

I spent the next day practically ignoring the world. Half of the time I was crying in my room and the other half I was in the living room with Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. I was in comfortable clothes. My eyes were red from all the crying. My hair was down and wavy, showing its natural waves. I had my head my head on my knees and my hands hugging my legs. I could tell that the girls knew what I was going through. Eleanor just couldn't take it anymore. She got up and patted my back.

"Olivia, its ok" She whispered. I shook my head.

"She's just experimenting her first heart break, its normal for her to act like this" Perrie said from across the room.

I looked up with my eyes watery. "Theres going to me more!?" I asked. The girls giggled.

"No, t-this is it" Danielle said.

I smiled, but I knew she was just trying to make me feel better. We began talking about things that didn't involve Harry. They tried to make me laugh but I guess that wasn't working. There was a knock on the door. My eyes grew big, what if was Harry?. Eleanor got up to open the door.

"Hey Zayn" She said.

He made his way to the living room. He kissed Perrie's lips, then turned to me. He held out his hand.

"Come one, lets go get a drink" He said. I looked over at Perrie, she nodded her head. I took his hand as he lifted my off the couch. We walked to the elevator and went to the bar. The bartender looked at me.

"How old is she?" She asked.

"16, but she's with me" Zayn said.

“Just a Pepsi please” I told the bartender and she nodded and walked away.

“So,” I turned to Zayn. “How have you been?” I asked.

“I think the question is how you have been” He emphasized the word ‘You’.

“As you can tell, I’ve been a mess.” I said, giving the bartender a fake smile as she set out drinks down in front of us.

“I would be if I was you too,” he started, “But ignoring the problem isn’t going to help at all Olivia.” He said.

"I know, I just-" I paused. "I just don't know how to talk to him again" I said.

"But you two love each other, I haven't seen Harry so upset and messed up like this before, not even when he broke up with Caroline" He said.

"He hurt me Zayn!" I said a little louder.

"I dont blame you for what happened, but I don't blame him either" He said.

"But its HIS fault!" I said.

"You don't know that for sure, for all we know she could of surprised kissed him" He said with a slight laugh.

"What did Harry say to you?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"If I told you you wouldn't talk to Him" He said.

“I don’t want to talk to him.”

“But you need to.” He said. “The night it happened he was just so scared he came to me and didn’t know what to-” I cut him off

“Wait you knew?” I asked, surprised.

“And when I asked you if anything happened that night you lied to my face.” I shook my head. “And to think you were the one I trusted the most here.” I stood off the stool and started to walk back to the lobby.

"Chachi Wait!" He yelled. I stopped in my tracks. I turned back around and saw Zayn behind me. Tears fell from my eyes. His hand cupped my faced and wiped them away.

"I didn't tell you because I wanted you and Harry to figure this out by your self!" He said.

"You right, I-im sorry I snapped" I said. He smiled.

Today was is the last day in Florida, and the boys do another concert tonight. I walked back upstairs to the hotel room. The thought of leaving all the memories behind, broke my heart. I haven't heard from Ally in the longest, but if I called her, she wouldn't let me near another boy again. I thought of Ian. His smile. His eyes. His everything. The way he moves during routines. Ian probably knew this was coming. The way he called me 'Cutie'. He was everything to me, even if he didn't know I existed after that kiss in 7th grade. Harry came back to my mind.

The way Harry called me 'Baby' or 'Babe' or 'Sweetheart'. The way his lips felt on mine. The way his arms wrapped around my waist. The way we use to laugh at everything. The way he was in bed. His smile, his green eyes. His everything. The first time we kissed. The first date.

Ian or Harry?..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, I have rehearsal! HAHA

Feedback, and comment please! <3