Sequel: Isn't She Wonderful?
Status: Thank You So Much For Reading:)

Isn't She Lovely?

VI

Isn't She Lovely?
part 6

I woke Up The Next day, Got Up And Did my morning routine. I Got Dressed . I Got Out of my room and saw my sister kissing jake. AWKWARD! i thought. I Knocked On My Door And Smiled.

"Get A Room" I Said Laughing.

"Sorry, You Ready to go?" Ally Asked.

"Yea, Hold Up" I Said Grabbing My Phone,

Ally Was Just laughing. She Nodded her head and Give Me the lets go gesture.

*********
we went for Coffee, And shopping. I Got A Call From My Boss. "Olivia, You Have to come in a 6:00pm SHARP! we've got guest and i need my best workers." He Said. "You Got It Erik!" I Said. "No Need For Uniform Today" He Said. Yay! I Thought, i looked at the time..3:00.

"Who Was That?" Ally asked.

"My Boss, i need to be at work at 6:00, for 'special Guest'" i said.

She Groaned. While we pulled up to our drive way, i got out of the car grabbing my stuff, it was already almost 6:00...Great. I was to lazy to change, so i went in what i was wearing. While Getting Ready, I Put On Lipgloss and Mascara, nothing else. I wanted a Natural look.
*****
I arrived at work, and seen my boss cooking as if he was in a rush. HE Turned around and saw me.

"Ah! Olivia Thank God Your here!, i need you to be my waitress today!" He Said Handing me the notepad and a pen. I Heard The Door. DING DING DING! Erik Ran to the door , i followed him. My Eyes Opened. One Direction Was here, Harry Was Here. Oh God. I Turned Quickly Around And Bumped Into Someone. "Oh Sorry" I Said. It was Ian. Could This Get Any Worse. "Its FIne Cutie" He Said Smiling. I Smiled.

I Went up 3 of the boy's Table. ..."Hi, Im Olivia, and ill be your waitress today. Can I Start u off with a drink?" I Said Nervously. I Felt My Voice Breaking. From The Corner Of my eye i had seen Zayn And Harry Look at each other and then me. The 3 Boys Ordered. I went to Harry And Zayn. "And You Two?" I Said Looking Coldly Into Harry's Eyes. "Iced Tea Please" Zayn Said Smiling. "Same Thing" Harry Said With a huge grin on his face. I Wrote down the orders and felt them looking. I Walked away and got the drinks. I Brought the Drinks Out, This Was Embarrassing. I Gave The Drinks To The Older people First, Then The Boys. "Thanks Love" A Blued eyed boy said. I Smiled.

I went Up To Harry's Table. I Gave Zayn his Drink.

"Olivia, Do You Remember Me?" Harry asked.

"how could i forget?" I Said. He smiled. "Dance with Me" He said. "I Cant Im Working!" I said putting his drink down. "You Know?" He looking at me. "You Think You Could Hide It from me forever?" I said. But He Just Looked At Me. "We Met once and Your Already Lying To me?" I Said.

"Olivi-" I cut him off. "But I Shouldn't Be Mad." I Said. I Walked Away. "Let Me Explain!" I Heard. But I Ignored him. I Went into the Kitchen, put my tray down and let out a breath. I Grabbed my notepad and pen again because i knew i needed to go back out. When i went back out i saw that Harry was Gone. I Looked Over at Zayn And He Pointed to My Boss, And Harry?...My Heart Melted. What could they be talking about. My eyes were on them for a good 5 seconds. I Heard Zayn Let Out A Laugh. I Shook my Head. I Seen Harry Come Towards Me. "Your Boss Said It Was Ok To Let You On a Break, Come on, we need to talk!" he Said Grabbing My Hand. He Lead me to the DanceFloor.

Oh God. What Now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Its Short...AGAIN! :(

This is what she was wearing ; http://www.polyvore.com/chachi/set?id=52461491