Status: Finished

God Bless the Children of the Beast

It's all. About. The --- (fill in the blank!)

“Nikki, this isn’t funny.” I whined. I was starting to lose circulation in my hands. Where the fuck did he find handcuffs anyway? “Don’t worry my love, I’ll keep you safe.” He cooed with a bad English accent as he crawled around with his shotgun. I glanced nervously around me. I knew there were people outside, I knew he was only trying to protect me, but causing almost certain amputation to my arms helped to protect me? I had this nagging feeling I had done something wrong…
I complained about not being able to feel my fingers anymore and he still ignored me. I sighed dramatically. He stopped suddenly and stared at me as I did so. Oh, I forgot to mention, somehow in the middle of all this he managed to strip off my shirt and jeans too. He smirked with that devilish smile of his and sauntered over to me. “Maybe you’d be safer without this…” He mused, trailing his fingers around the thin satin of my bra. My skin tingled where he touched me, but it wasn’t a new feeling. Sex with Nikki was always inevitable at some point. Just then the doorbell rang, and he fell to his knees with his shotgun ready. “Nikki!” “Mexicans!” We screamed at the same time. Apparently I was worried about him, and he was worried about killing Mexicans. Hey, whatever kept him happy.
He crawled out of the room and the doorbell rang once again. I faintly made out a familiar voice outside. “Nikki let me the fuck in, it’s like the goddamn state penitentiary in this place!” Nikki screamed something in reply, and after a few moments of silence I heard the door open. I sat up, trying to put as little distance between my stressed heart and bloodless arms as possible. Not long after, Nikki and Tommy appeared in the doorway, Nikki still clutching his shotgun just in case.
Tommy whistled. “Man, what have we got here?” He asked. Nikki snickered. “I was keeping her safe dude.” “I bet I could keep her safer than you.” “No way.” “Yeah man I could.” They suddenly both looked at each other, then at me, then back to each other. “You thinkin what I’m thinkin, T-Bone?” “Only if you think the way I think you do, Sixx.” “Oh…fuck.” I muttered. “Exactly.” They both said at the same time, causing each other to laugh before slinking over to me with evil twinkles in their eyes. Nikki had his shirt off in no time flat and crawled over top of me. I couldn’t see Tommy.
He started kissing me and feeling me, the usual stuff he did, but it actually got to me this time due to the lack of blood flow in the northern half of my body. I kissed him back, my dead arms forgotten, wanting more of this strange new feeling. Before I knew it the rest of my clothes had surrendered themselves to the black haired bassist. He rolled over beside me and started biting random patches of skin when Tommy appeared where Nikki just was. He no longer had any clothes on, which was a familiar sight to me, but I remembered Nikki didn’t know that so I tried to act surprised by anything Tommy wanted to do. Tommy thrust his way in while Nikki started to kiss me again, taking away any oxygen I might have gotten between Tommy’s forcefulness.
Then they switched places, and I noticed a distinct difference. Through my drugged thoughts, lack of oxygen and blood, I noticed that Nikki was more gentle than Tommy. Not in a bad way, but gentle in a caring way. I had never noticed before without a third person in the mix. Why would he act like that? As they continued on I noticed the difference more often. Tommy’s bruising bites versus Nikki’s gentle ones, the forceful and passionate kisses, the primal and gentle sex. It must have gone on for hours.
Eventually random objects, alcohol, and drugs came into the game until Tommy finally passed out. I was barely breathing at this point, my arms completely numb and my body sore. Nikki unlocked my binds and kissed me softly before passing out as well. I stared at him. What went on in his crazed mind? I was beginning to think he did love me and was afraid of commitment. I could handle it though. I wanted him. I wanted him more than sex, music, even the blood in my arms. Would he ever accept me like that? I managed to find a position that didn’t hurt to lay on and collapsed amongst the pillows. My hand landed on his, so I held it. I glanced over at him, wishing he would just admit his feelings to me. He was such a stubborn rockstar. I kissed his hand and fell asleep, the smell of his hairspray wafting into my dreams.