Status: Finished

God Bless the Children of the Beast

A day in the life of Doc McGhee

I’m telling you, Nikki Sixx will be the end of me. Literally. Either I’ll kill him and go to jail, or he’ll kill me, or force me into drugs, who even knows at this point. His latest scheme is driving me up a wall. First of all, suddenly he and this Sami girl are inseparable. I mean they were before, but now that they are “together” it’s just insanity. They’d practically fuck in front of everyone or anywhere if I didn’t stop them. Fucking rockstars just give me headaches. Tell me again, why do I have this job?
So anyway, Nikki and Sami are an item and now Sami’s come out of hiding to join this new “Cyanide” something or other, and they both begged me to let them open for Motley on the Girls Tour. Well I straight up told them, “No way no how am I signing ANY band that doesn’t even have a record deal or an album out yet.” So they got pissed off and threw a fit and tried to work out a compromise. “Fine.” I finally told them. “But I want 20 thousand copies of your album sold a week before tour so we can cram rehearsals.” This would shut them up I thought. With tour a month away and 3 weeks to not only record but sell an album too, I figured it just wouldn’t happen and things would be back to normal. Plus maybe Nikki would leave this chick in LA for the tabloids to chase while he fucked 10 other girls per city.
Lo and behold, somehow those bastards did it. They snuck into Motley’s studio and fuckin made that album in 2 days flat, then got it printed in another 3. Nikki and Sami juiced the fuck outta the press for album sales. Nikki bought ads wherever he could place them, while Sami strutted her stuff in front of cameras and on radio shows. The new band was getting swarmed with record offers. Not a week after its release, Elektra signed them and told me to handle their upbringing, especially since they refused to lose Sami again.
The worst part was exactly one week before the tour. Sami and Nikki came bouncing up to me, large paper in hand. Signed by CEO of Elektra itself. Confirming over 50 thousand copies sold. I nearly shit myself as I reluctantly agreed to their rehearsals and watched them make out in victory.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you didn't know previously, Doc was Motley's manager at the time.