Status: Finished

God Bless the Children of the Beast

Beginning of the end

Tour was nothing short of insane. Before my boys and I even hit the stage, temptations his us like 5 separate freight trains. Sex, booze, drugs, and anything else you can imagine were available at our slightest whim, not to mention the thousands of screaming people and the hellacious boom of our music radiating throughout stadiums. We were welcomed as kindly as any opening act; with moans and half-hearted claps. Soon however, we noticed a crowd emerging. Within the first few stops on Motley’s tour, Cyanide fans were spilling in from all over, wanting a glimpse of the infamous Sami and her gang of metal-heads.
The devils were calling however, and we became overwhelmed. I was the one most determined not to do drugs, yet the first to give in when Nikki was around. I didn’t want to appear weak to him, I admit that much. With each line I fell deeper into my own pit of despair, always wondering how I could save him if I couldn’t save myself.

“El Paso, TX.
Good show but I’m fucking tired. I couldn’t find any blow in this fucking town. I know Fred is holding…Doug and Doc are on him to keep me under control. If I’m tired and I’m doing my job, why can’t I have a bump? They treat me like a kid.
I hate it when people try to control me.”

I replaced the notebook that was stuffed between two leather seats in the jet, climbing back to my seat. For the millionth time today I thought the same question that plagued me since the night I left Broken; If I can’t even save myself, how do I save him? I stared across the aisle of the jet at his sleeping figure, ghostly pale against the moonlight streaming in through the window on his face. I knew better than anyone he hated being controlled. That’s why I had to tempt him with one bad thing to get him away from another. At least that way he wins a little.
He’s beginning to fade into himself so much that he doesn’t even notice me.