Status: Finished

God Bless the Children of the Beast

Raise Your Hands To Rock

That day Stolas had basically vanished from the face of the Earth. Not too long after Jake jumped off a bridge. Needless to say, Broken was finally broken. Rocky went off to the other side of the country to work at a music store. Austin sat in LA and used the rest of his money to pay rent and drown his misery in video games.
Cyanide was absolutely destroyed to say the least. They put out a tribute album to Sami, and played one last show where they first met. Nikki attended as a guest of honor, but he barely stopped himself from crying in front of hundreds of fans.
He had been right when he came home every day telling Sami that Crue’s album was the biggest yet. It ended up being their best seller.
Nikki looked out the window of the lazy coffee shop at the edge of town. Rain streamed down the windows. He remembered Sami for all that she was in his life. She was right. She had saved him, but not physically. She made him realize what it was like to make life worth living.
Nikki stood up and grabbed his coffee, thinking a nice walk in the rain would clear his mind. He held his hand out beside him. “Come on, Carolyn.” The little girl jumped out of her seat and took his hand eagerly. Her blue-green eyes looked up at him with adoration, and he couldn’t help but smile. This little girl was the thing that kept him going everyday. The way her eyes were a perfect mix of blue and green, the way her hair was always frizzy like his, they way she smiled like her mother. He even named her as a memento of Sami. Not her exact childhood name, but close enough to matter. After all, he didn’t want her to be anything like her mother. He just wanted her to grow up and forge her own path in life.
They went outside and walked slowly through the drizzle. “Daddy look.” Carolyn cooed as she pointed at a store. Instruments lined the window. “Would you like to go there?” Nikki asked her. She nodded. Nikki smiled as he looked up to the sky. ‘That’s our girl’ He thought. He could imagine Sami’s smile in his head and felt a slight pain in his chest. He knew somewhere up there in that rainy sky she was smiling in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
At least I didn't leave you with cliffhangars! Thanks to everybody who's read this all the way from 2 years ago when I started, to now, to even in the future. I hope you enjoyed this little piece of my dementia ;)