Status: Finished

God Bless the Children of the Beast

Oh, the "Motley Crue"...

Shortly after Jake and I departed I headed back to the Whisky. A few people were already inside drunk off their asses at the bar. I knew I really couldn’t afford more than one, but I couldn’t exactly walk into a bar and not drink. I had just asked for some JD when I heard a voice behind me, “Put it on my tab.” I turned around, sick of strangers already. “Oh, hey Vince.” I smiled at the blonde. “Sami.” He replied, flashing me his flirty grin. “I see you came early just like I said to. Good job, you might actually get to see us.” I raised an eyebrow at him. “Us?” He actually laughed at me. “You don’t know by now?” I shook my head. “I have no idea what you’re talking about, I’m new remember.” I said new with a sour taste in my mouth. I was disgusted by being so out of place. I liked to be in control of things.
Vince took a seat beside me and ordered a plethora of drinks for himself. “Well you see Sami-girl, I’m the singer in Motley Crue.” I stared at him dumbfounded. I wasn’t sure whether it was good to be friends with him or bad because we could be potential rivals in the future. He downed a couple shots and looked at me. “What’s wrong?” I shook my head. “It’s nothing.” “Fucking-A man, just get me a damn bottle!” a voice said at the other end of the bar. Vince face-palmed. “Who’s that?” I asked. He obviously knew the loud mouthed kid. I peered past him to see the person whom the voice belonged to. “Oh geez, don’t tell me he’s in your band too?” I said, sounding exasperated. He had hair that looked like he had stuck his finger in a socket, and twice as much makeup as me. He also was only wearing some leather pants and old sneakers. Vince sighed. “He’s not usually like this I swear, he’s just drunk.”
While I listened to Vince try to cover up for his band-mate the kid turned around and spotted us. “Vinnie!” he yelled, much too loud for the near empty bar. The bartender (who also looked a bit annoyed) handed the guy a whole bottle of Jack, and then he came right over. “Hey Vince, who’s the chick?” He asked, looking me over. Vince gave me a pathetic look. “Again I swear, he’s just drunk…” “You won’t even introduce me?!” the guy said incredulously. He then shot me a scarily cocky grin. “Well, ladies first. What’s your name?” I glared at him. “None of your business you drunk asshole.” His eyes got wide. “What did you just say to me bitch?” “You shouldn’t have done that…” Vince whispered. “Hey Sixx!” Yet another voice called. “And there’s the terror twin.” Vince mumbled without looking up. The asshole guy turned around with a huge grin on his face. “T-Bone!” He called to the lanky guy coming up to the bar. The two high-fived and the shorter one handed the new arrival his bottle of Jack. I stared at him. Hadn’t I seen him before somewhere? Asshole turned around and shot me a look. “You still never told me your name.” He said, a little less angrily. I stared at him, keeping a poker face yet racking my brain. Where had I seen this guy before?
“It’s Sami.” I finally said. “Sammy? Like, a dude’s name?” I scowled and gritted my teeth to keep from spitting a sharp comment at him. “Sami with one ‘m’ and an ‘I’” I corrected him. He smiled, grabbing his bottle back from the new guy. “Well, I’m Nikki, with two ‘k’s and an ‘I’, and that’s Tommy, spelled normally. I don’t know where Mick is…in fact, I don’t think anybody ever knows where Mick is. Anyway, if you don’t know by now we’re Motley Crue.” He said the band name proudly. I could tell the alcohol was finally wearing off, even though he had just inhaled half a bottle of the stuff, I assumed he was much more drunk before our meeting. “Well then, Nikki Tommy and not Mick, nice to meet you all. However I’m sorry to inform you that my band is soon going to kick your band’s ass out of the strip.” Vince picked is head off the bar and stared at me with a blank expression. “Excuse you?” Tommy burst, nearly spewing JD everywhere. “Do you even have a band?” Nikki asked. “Yeah,” Tommy chimed in, “Vince was saying earlier there’s some new girl in town, and I think she’s you. How are you going to kick our ass without a band?”
I stood my ground and looked directly at the Motley boys. “Well you see, I’ve already started forming my band, and I’m sure once I see what all the hype is about you guys I’ll know exactly how to rain on your parade.” I flashed an innocent yet evil smile at them, particularly Nikki, who I could see was getting quite angry. “Well then, Sami.” Nikki bit my name as it came out of his mouth, “We’ll see who’s the better rockstar soon enough. Let’s go T-Bone.” He called his friend, and they disappeared upstairs. I stared after them. Why in the hell did I get a bad feeling about that kid? I felt like I had that conversation before. I suddenly remembered Vince was there as he stood up. “Sami, dude, I hope your band kicks ass, I really do. I’d hate to see you be another one of Nikki’s ragdolls if you suck.” He gave me a pathetic look then followed the others, disappearing from my sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well,hello my readers. I'd like to thank anybody who's reading this,and please comment! Any feedback is welcome,especially if anybody has info or interesting stories about the Strip around this time. I'm running off of the limited info I have,and I'd love to make this as realistic as possible,so any positive feedback is welcome! Thanks again :)