Soul Eater Information

Soul Eater: Want To Know?

______________________

Death Weapon Meister Academy. More commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity into the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as Kishin, and their eternal hunger for destruction. To ensure that the Kishin never regain their hold on this world, this Academy was founded by the Grim Reaper, Death himself. Basically they're an organization that serves to protect and preserve peace. The main goal of the Academy is to protect the world from evil and preserve peace. In the world, there are humans that may abandon their life as a human and go on the path of an Evil human, a path that transforms them into vicious evil beings that kill innocent humans for their pure souls. When enough souls are consumed, the Evil human can transform into an incredibly dangerous being called a Kishin.

To stop this, the DWMA trains people to combat against these Evil humans, by training their students from a young age to fight and kill these beings. The DWMA trains these Meisters and Weapons to also combat against Witches, which also threaten the peace of the world. Many students are motivated into fighting against the Evil humans and Witches with their main goal: making or becoming a Death scythe. When a Demon Weapon has consumed a certain amount of souls in a particular order (99 Evil human souls and 1 Witch Soul) they gain extraordinary power and can be used by Lord Death himself. Creating a Death scythe is thus known to be a hard and difficult process, and many Meisters are respected for creating a Death scythe, and Death scythes themselves are respected among the students as well.As well as an organization to protect the peace in the world, Death Weapon Meister Academy is also a philanthropic organization, donating a lot of its money in order to help with the upkeep of the world. In turn, the Academy runs on global tax.The students are split into two main categories: the Demon Weapons and Meisters. Meisters are humans who show great potential in combat and physical fitness, giving them an advantage in a fight. Demon Weapons are humans with the unique ability to transform their bodies into weapons. The DWMA pairs up different Weapons and Meisters together to form partnerships between them, in order to make powerful teams to stand against the Evil humans, with the Meister wielding the Demon Weapon. Many students in Shibusen are gifted with an abnormal amount of power, and because of this, they are sometimes shunned from normal society. Shibusen takes them in and teaches them on how to control their power, so they can be respected more by people around them.However, pairing a Weapon and a Meister together is not easy, as their Soul Wavelengths need to be compatible with each other. Therefore, the DWMA often holds large gatherings, where students gather together wearing badges indicating whether they are a Demon Weapon or a Meister and try to find the partner they are compatible with. It seems possible that even after accepting a partner, one can change partners if they wish to. Upon enrolling in Shibusen, new students are first grouped together, wearing badges indicating whether they are run, giving the new students a chance to make partners. Meisters or Weapons who are popular with more than one person can make 'sponsored partnerships' with others.Once a Meister and Weapon team is formed, the students can take part in lessons and take assignments on the Mission Bulletin in the Reception area of the Academy to kill Evil humans. Well-trained Meisters and Weapons develop many new powers and abilities as their experience and bond as a Meister and Weapon team grow. Training sessions and physical fitness tests and sparring matches etc. are thus held often in the Academy.Some high-level Meister and Weapon teams are sometimes called upon to take part in large battles against separate societies that are declaring war with the DWMA. However, it is also essential to have knowledge of the enemies one is up against. This is when the DWMA acts like a regular school, giving the Meisters and Weapons lessons inside classrooms, as well as homework essays and exams.

Shibusen students seem to enjoy a high level of authority in the world.Various world leaders such as the Japanese prime minister are actually required to be DWMA graduates. Even the students of the DWMA are well-respected by most people, and they are actually able to break various rules because of their status.The classes of the DWMA are split into two categories: the NOT Class, and the EAT Class. NOT stands for Normally Overcome Target. Roughly 90% of the students are in the NOT Class, and they are the ones who are more 'normal' than the EAT Class, and do not have much power, making them more like the non-combatants of the Shibusen students. The EAT Class however, the remaining 10%, are exceptionally talented people with great power. They are given the duty to actually fight against any evil-doers. EAT stands for Especially Advantaged Talent. The combatants of Shibusen are also known as 'agents'. In Shibusen, there are two types of lessons. The usual lessons that take place in classrooms, and extracurricular lessons, which are missions that students undertake in order to fight Evil humans or Witches and solve various problems that are out of the range of the average police force. The class lessons are based mostly around on the subject of 'Soul Studies' as knowledge of souls are important for the students of the DWMA.

Extracurricular or supplementary lessons involve fighting and thus, is quite dangerous, so the various missions on offer are ranked and have specific requirements. Students must have their chosen missionI approved by the receptionist before being able to go on it. The Evil human souls that they collect are tallied and some students who, purposely do not collect any Evil human souls on their missions, are often punished by having to do school chores, or often signed up for extra lessons. Also, if a Meister and Weapon pair accidentally acquire a soul that is neither Evil human or Witch, or they end up causing a lot of damage in their mission, all of the souls they have collected are confiscated by Shinigami. Whilst not in lessons, students live either in rented apartments, or school dormitories. Each students gets a weekly pocket money of $200 to spend. However, if for some reason, they spend all of it, they will not be able to get any more money until the next week. Because of the large amount of students that end up penniless, many shops in Death City cater for students wanting to work part-time to earn money.

There is no set uniform for the students of Shibusen, however, there are a variety of uniforms once can choose from, and one can match any top with any bottom. Casual clothes are also accepted.Every year, the DWMA also hosts a grand party for all students and staff, commemorating the founding of the Academy, called the 'Foundation Day Eve' which means that it takes place the night before the actual day Shibusen was founded. The DWMA is a rather special school in that students can actually change their names upon entering it. These names are known as 'pseudonyms'. For example, the protagonist, Soul, changes his name from Soul Evans to Soul Eater. Once a student has changed their name, they are stuck with the same name for a minimum of two years.

________________________

A sound soul resides within a sound mind and a sound body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, on Wattpad, this is two pages. So on here, it just might be one really, really long page.