Status: These is gonna a tear jerking story toward the end BEWARE!

Days Till Im Gone

Day 5

School is not as easy as you would think. Or as Ithought really. You would think people would be caring and nice to the girl with cancer but its the other way around at Bullton High. They avoid and gossip about me which is fine with me, I did not want to be pulled back into the high school drama anyway. But there are three girls who I really wish would avoid me but it seems like their lives would be just so horrible if they didn't.
"Ewww everyone hold your breath Emma coming this way" Macy said so loudly you were sure the principals had to hear it.
"Gross" Darcy and Mel in union. Darcy and Mel were just demons as of Macy was the Devil fom hell.
"Macy cancer is a cell thing" I explained. She just blinked at me smirking.
"That means you can't catch it you idiot" Rose said coming up at my side.
Macy rolled her eyes "How do you know"
Rose got really close to her face and said "I know because I'm not the scum of the Earth, disgrace to man kind, a shame to my mothe...."
Macy held up her hand "God loser calm down"
Darcy came up beside her "Yeah"
Mel on the other side" Uh huh"
Rose just shook her head and grabbed my arm "Let's get out here" .
"Bye" they said together.
When we reached our lockers I figured it was safe to talk. ''You ok?" Isaid as I grabbed my 1st period books.
"You really asking me that. Of course I am. I dont let those Barbies get to me. Want me to walk you to class?"
I shook my head "I'm fine see you at lunch'' So school isn't great but it could two Macy's instead of one right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Comment, Comment!