Status: These is gonna a tear jerking story toward the end BEWARE!

Days Till Im Gone

Day 5 (Lunch)

"Hey Emma we got your favorite today" lunch lady Laura said.
"Sorry I brought lunch today."
She came closer and whispered " See me after lunch and lets see what I can do."
I smiled and waved goodbye as I opened the door to complete horror. Lunch Hour. The reason today is so horrible is because I can't find Rose and the only empty seat is the table next to Macy's, so I might be eating in the restroom. but then ,why should I let her scare me. She is just a blonde.
" Why is she here" Darcy said loudly.
" I don't know how about you ask her?" Mel suggested.
Macy rolled her eyes "You idiot" she said then gained a smile again then looked at me " You not eating your favorite today,I heard the lunch lady tell you that , right? "
I noodded "I guess"
Then she started talking as if I was a baby " We don't want poor Emma to miss her favorite lunch , now do we"
I shook me head "It's fine really"
She grabbed her plate of nachos " Here you should have mine" She stepped forward and put her plate of nachos on my head "Oh look , now she has hair " the whole cafateria erupted into laughter.
I stood up "You.... you... you "
She started laughing again. "Oh no not that" Darcy giggled " I think this wig is really working for you!"
I started towards the door first slowly then more fast just counting the steps it took for me to get to the door. I had no idea why she would do this. Really what could I have ever done to deserve all of this?
"Macy you are such a evil, devil controled, monster. Dont you even care that she's sick ? Really Macy why?" Rose screamed seeming to come out of now where.
Macy looked worried. "She's gonna die.Which means she will buried right? Where I can't see her face, correct. Sounds great to me.''
I couldnt take anymore I seriously needed to get out of this cafeteria, this school this.... "
Wait" I heard someone yell. I turned swiftly expecting Rose ,but then again she was probally still aguring.
"Are you ok?"he asked.I rolled my eyes
'' Super" I said as I started towards the door again.
"Hey where you going?" Where was I going?
"Zoo."I said still walking.
"Do you need a ride." What, I dont even know your name.
"I can mange"
"Sure"
"Postive"
"I'm Mason by the way"
" Bye Mason" I said as I opened the doors to finally breath some fresh air. If only I knew how I was getting to the zoo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still open for suggestions if you have any, and Keep Reading !