Status: There will be a chapter two, we also have a theme now. (British English)

There's A Killer In The Woods Tonight.

“Well allow me to introduce myself for my name is Jeffrey, but you may just call me Jeff. You see, there’s this little thing I love to do. I love to sit and wait for people to find my little video on YouTube. Love to hack the viewer’s computer and find out where they live, and then? Well that is where the fun begins. I’m a man of many skills but if there’s one thing I do best it’s killing. Now what is it about killing I love? I love to see the fear, taste it, in people’s eyes as I stand in front of them with my knife as the blood of many drips to the floor. If you knew the joy of taking someone’s life, then you wouldn't stop. It’s like a drug that gives the best high you’ll ever know, that rush of energy, and once you've started you just can’t stop, you’re hooked for life. So here we are just you and me, two killers at night. Well I guess you can tag along.

But once we’ve finished tonight you must, above all else, GO TO SLEEP!”

Note
It can't say this enough but this story is written in British English witch means there will be some small difference in spelling ('ize' verbs being spelt as 'ise' and 'or' words spelt 'our').