The Crazy Runaways

Chapter 1 - Travels

"Oh my Dillion, I can't believe we are actually doing this!?" Tyler said. "Well you better believe it!" I said.

I mean look, our lives are complete bull! All we ever freaking do is study, work, study some more, eat shit, and do some more crap we never want to do! No second thoughts and no backing out, we are going out of Miami and that's final.

"Calm down girl, this isn't debate class," said Jess. 'My main goal in this vacation is to meet hot guys and get a hot boyfriend;Lol", she said as she put on her makeup.

"Dude Jess, do you want people to think that crayons gang banged your face? You look fine, you know all the boys like you so chill..." said Max. "Honestly, I can't believe we won $500,000 from the scratch off! Its crazy that we are doing this but, damn I'm so excited!"

"Like seriously Jess is right!' Can you imagine we get to meet famous people! Better yet, HOT FAMOUS BOYS! Ugh, paradise if I was with Allstar Weekend!!" Tyler mentioned.

I mean this is exciting and such a rush, even though we will get in a HUGE amount of trouble if we go along with this.There is no looking back for me!

"Elisa, what time do we commence the sinister plan!?" Tyler said as she chuckled.

"Um, its at 5:00 pm when we should all meet at the dock near the beach. Though Max are you sure "Le Fountaine" is the correct cruise line we should be going on?" I said.

"Yeah I checked a few times and it looks right?" Max answered.

"Well who cares anyway, a cruise is a cruise and best of all, I hear its full of british men," Jess said as she blushed.

"Oh dear lord, okay guys get going and get your clothes for the cruise," I said.

And as they exited the room I never doubted that we wouldn't have fun, but also suspicious if we can actually pull this off!