The Crazy Runaways

Chapter 4 - Awakenings

I groaned. "Ugh where am I?" I asked to no one in particular. I had a huge headache and my vision was pretty blurry.

"Oh look, your awake." a figure which I couldn't make out said. " I brought you some ice"
"Who are you? Where am I? Why does my head hurt?" I asked all at once confused. I hated being confused.

"You were outside my door when I accidentally hit you with the door." then my memory came flooding back in. I wanted to check the time but the phone had slipped from my fingers and when I reached down to get it BAM! He hit me.

"Gee nice going." I said sarcastically. "It was accidental!" he said defending himself. "Whatever man, I have a headache and my vision is blurry" I said groaning.

"You want me to take you to the nurse that the ship has?" he asked and I scoffed
"As if, like I want some random stranger who could like rape me take me to the nurse."

"Hey now, if I wanted to rape you I would've done it thirty minutes ago." he sarcastically replied. "Ok whatever, what's your name?" I asked him trying to build a conversation. I was going to wait for my vision which seemed to be improving to get 100% better and I was going to make a run for it.

"Braiden wood" he said simply and I screamed. "NO WAY?!" I shouted. "Yep" he said with a hint of amusement in his voice. And I hugged him "Holy crap, why didn't you say that in the beginning you dock?" I asked him. "Dock?" he replied.

"Yes it's a much cleaner way of saying dick." I said. Forget about the running. I was staying here with the famous Braiden Wood from Before You Exit.

"Can you play a song?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Sure." he said smiling. He was a real quiet guy and only spoke when he needed to.
He started strumming his guitar to "The End of the World" and when he was finished I was mesmerized. I loved the way he played his guitar.

"That was great." I said smiling. "Thanks." he when my phone rang.
Elisa. She probably wanted me to go back to the room. I checked the time and noticed it was already midnight.

"Can I use I the bathroom?" I asked him and he nodded "First door to the left." he directed.......

Later, I'm on my way back to the room and I continue to think about the crazy scenario that just happened. How many girls get to meet Braiden Wood - and I mean PERSONALLY?! Well it was fun while it lasted, me getting to meet a famous crush I have. Ugh, what a very exhausting day. I can't wait to catch up with the girls and see whats new.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Special thanks to FlowerMalfoy for writing this chapter*