The Crazy Runaways

Chapter 5 - NO WAY?!

I opened the door and turn on the lights. And to my sight I see Jess, Max and Elisa. Me expecting them to be pretty pissed for my late night getaway look as i they have something up there sleeves as they all sit against each other on the couch staring at me very suspiciously.

"Hey Guys, its nice to see you back in the room," I said awkwardly. "Do you even know where you have been?" said Max. "Yea"said Jess. "Care to explain why you havent answered our calls for the past 3 hours!?" "Well I was caught up in some mess, but now its done and we can just move on," I said blushingly. Then as I walked toward the bathroom, in my path I was interrupted by Elisa. "Listen girl, your not getting off THAT easy. Do you have any idea how worried we are and you dont even call us?" "Well anyway you're forgiven, due to the incident that happened earlier." Jess blurted out. Glares later came both Max and Elisa, then me.

"Wait hold up? There was something that happened today wasn't it? And you guys were bitching at me for coming back to the room late? NONE OF YOU CARED TO COMEBACK AND GET ME IN SUCH AN IMPORTANT INCIDENT?" "Look calm down, I guess all of us is to blame here." said Elisa. "Well anyway, what happened outside today with you guys." "Oh nothing we just met some band" said Jess. "Wait, did you meet the band members of Before You Exit?" "Umm, no we met this other band that you're crazy obssessed with." said Max. "NO, TELL ME YOU DIDNT?! TELL ME DIDNT?!" "Tell you we didnt what" said Jess. "TELL ME YOU DIDNT FREAKING SEE ALLSTAR WEEKEND?!" "Oh, YEAH WE DID! And I think Max has a crush on Zach." said Elisa. "I do not..." said Max blushingly. "OH MY GOSH THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. WAIT WHAT WAS CAMERON WEARING? WHAT WAS THE COLOR OF HIS EYES? WAS ITS PERFECTLY GREEN AS ALWAYS? DID YOU GUYS ALSO GET A PICTURE OF HIS PERFECT SMILE? OH MY GOSH HOW WAS HIS HAIR???? DID YOU SEE HIM WITH ANY OTHER GIRL??"

"Girl calm down, but your in luck because Max, flirted her way into getting 4 tickets so we can all go and meet them personally." said Jess. "Oh, yeah I almost forgot about that." Elisa said. "MY GOSH WHAT A DAY!!!!" I said.
" Well anyway what happened while you were gone?" said Max.