Status: Updated not very often, sorry. But when it is updated, there'll be a lot.

Honey, This Mirror's Got Plenty of Room

The Kids are all ***ed Up

I spent the rest of the Saturday with the Way brothers. It was amazing.

I never knew how much fun I could potentially have, I loved both of them for making me laugh again, but I liked them in very different ways.
I liked Mikey the way someone likes their kid brother, he annoys the hell out of you sometimes but at the end of the day, he’s a fucking genius and you don’t know how you can live without him.

Gerard on the other hand was like your crazy uncle whom your mother never lets inside the house. You love his sense of humor, and he’s always good fun, but you can see why your mum doesn’t want him in the house. Not because she doesn’t love him, but because of the idea’s he comes up with.

A lot of the afternoon was spent with me sitting on Gerard’s lap screaming out swear words with Mikey and him.
Apparently I needed to ‘broaden my vocabulary’.

And after talking with them for a bit, it turns out that they’re the students I was supposed to show around the school on Monday! Actually, now that I think about it, it was really fucking obvious…

Well, at least I’m not stuck showing around some dull freshman, I don’t think that would’ve been an enjoyable experience at all.

So anyway, as soon as I got home from the Way’s I called mum and asked if I could go back to their house tomorrow, they said they were gonna ‘prepare me’ for Monday…whatever that meant…
She agreed, I think she thinks it’s nice I’m making new friends…poor thing, she wouldn’t let me step one more foot inside that house if she knew how the Way boys acted.

So after almost inhaling dinner I ran into my room and jumped into bed, hoping that tomorrow would come quickly…

***
Tomorrow didn’t come quickly. Well, today I guess.

I had another dream, exactly the same as the last one and all of the others before it.

The dream still sucked.

I still fall down a hole, I still get caught by the angel, I still get put on a beach, and I still get suffocated by sand that comes alive. I’m getting really sick of these dreams.

Well at least I’ll get to go over to the Way’s again, that should be fun.

I skip downstairs and stop before I get to the kitchen where mum is, I start walking slowly and calmly then.

“Good morning honey,” she smiles, “how did you sleep?”

I shrugged “not bad,” lies.

She nods whilst pouring me some cereal, I realise that she wasn’t listening, and that she probably doesn’t even care.

“Have fun at your friends’ today honey, I’ll be home if you need anything,” she pats me on the head and slowly walks upstairs, leaving me to my cereal.
I eat it all as fast as I can, but the doorbell rings before I can put my bowl in the sink.

I walk to the door and open it, there stands Gerard.

“Hey, Frankie babe, you ready?” He grins at me.

I look down at myself wearing boxers and an oversized shirt, what the hell does he think?

“Uh…” I look to see if he’s serious. He is, deadly. “No?”

“Well get moving!” he cries, “Mikey and I have a lot to discuss with you, and a lot to prepare for.”

“Like what?”

He shakes his head, “later sweetie, later. For now, get dressed and come over to ours, I’ll leave the front door unlocked.” He winks and turns around, walking back to his house.

Well that was weird.

I guess I should get dressed; I trudge upstairs and into my room.
Suddenly I don’t know what to wear.

It’s stupid really, I’m only going to Gerard and Mikey’s, but for some reason I want to look good today…
Then, I realise I’m being stupid. They won’t care what I wear or how I look, so I throw on the first items of clothing I see, not caring if they match or not, and I head over to the Ways.

I open the front door to their house and am greeted with a disgusting sight.
Well, okay, maybe not disgusting…but not the greatest sight I’ve ever laid eyes on…

The lounge had been moved from in front of the TV so there was more space, and Gerard was holding Mikey above him, whilst Mikey had his legs split in mid-air. Gerard was almost touching Mikey’s crotch with his chin, he seemed very proud for some reason.

“Uh…guys?” I started unsurely.

Gerard looked over at me, “Oh hey Frankie! Look at us!”

“I’m looking…” I murmured, “I’m a little unclear as to what the hell you’re doing, but yeah. I see.”

I heard Mikey sigh in irritation, and he snapped his fingers next to Gerard’s head. Gerard put him down and Mikey turned to me, his hip cocked out to the side.

“We were practicing a dance move; it’s called the spread eagle.” He says in a ‘duh’ voice.

I looked at them in astonishment, “but…it looked really…um…”

“Gay?” Gerard supplied the word, not so helpfully.

“Well…” I looked at their expectant faces, “…yeah?”

Mikey sighed again and Gerard’s eyes went fiery, “what the fuck is wrong with being gay???”

I felt sick. Gerard was mad at me.

“Well,” I fumbled to say something, “I mean, I-I-“

Mikey put his hand on Gerard’s arm and whispered something to him; Gerard nodded and seemed to deflate in front of my eyes. He wasn’t mad anymore, and although I was happy about that, I had no clue what Mikey had told Gerard to calm him down…

Mikey walked over to me and very seriously said, “Frank, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a homosexual. They aren’t disgusting, or wrong, or unnatural. God doesn’t hate gays Frankie, but even if he did, what would it matter? Isn’t living life the way you want to live it – homosexuality and all – better than living life the way other people want you to live it?”

I looked over Mikey, he seemed dead serious. “Uh…” I wasn’t really sure how to reply, “…I guess so?”

“Good.” Gerard nodded, “Because we don’t tolerate homophobia in this house Frankie. Not at all.”

“But why do you guys support gays so much?”

Gerard’s face was defiant, “because I’m gay.”

The room was dead silent. Until I finally came to my senses and realised what they were mad about.

“Oh!” I exclaimed, “Oh no! I didn’t mean – nonononono – I don’t care that you’re gay!” Mikey and Gerard looked pretty surprised, “No! I’m not concerned that you’re gay, I’m concerned that other people will think you’re gay and beat you up!”

Gerard laughed, “Honey, I really couldn’t care less what other people think. I am gay, if they think that then good on them for working it out. As for the whole beating up thing, I’d like to see them try.”

I nodded slowly and turned my attention to Mikey, “and you?”

He shrugged, “I don’t care what others think either, I know I’m straight, and I don’t feel like I need to convince everyone else on the planet of that.”

Okay Frank. You’re an idiot. You should’ve known they wouldn’t care about other people’s opinions on them.

Gerard shook his head, as though he couldn’t believe what had just transpired. “C’mon Frankie-babe, let’s get you sorted for tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, sorry it took me a while to post, I'll try working on posting them a bit quicker...anyway, enjoy :)

I hope to hear from you in the comments mia innamorati <3