About a Girl

Kulta

I kept my eyes closed, resting an arm over them in hopes that Jarno would get the clue and leave me alone. He didn't.

"Are you alright?" he asked quietly. I heard him grab a chair and place it next to me. Slowly I moved my arm from my eyes and let it hang by my side. I looked into his eyes and saw something weird, concern.

"Despite having the bump the size of a grapefruit, I'm fucking peachy." I didn't mean to come off as bitchy or even sarcastic, it just happened. I was in pain and annoyed with my damn clumsinesses. Without a word I watched him get up and leave the room. "Great," I muttered, "I've bithched him off." And now the damn bag of ice was now melted and I could feel the swelling increase making my headache even worse. A large sigh escaped my lips as I brought my hands to my face and rubbed furiously. "What the fuck is wron.." I started to groan, but stopped suddenly when I heard the door open agian. I quickly turned my head to see Jarno walking back in the room holding a bag. Silently I watched as he sat back in the chair, moved even closer to me, and then placed the bag on my head.

"Filled it with ice," he started, "Shoud bring down the swelling." I was at a loss for words. I bitched him out completely and he retiliates by giving me a bag of ice like he...like he cared. Finally after a few moments I was able to mutter out a soft "thank you" while I put my hand on top of the bag keeping it in place. What I failed to realize was that his hand was still placed on the bag causing my hand to come into contact with his. It may sound cheesy, but I seriously felt a shock of electricty shoot throught my finger tips, all the way up my arm, and sink all the way down to my toes. Quickly, I pulled my hand away while I internally shivered from the contact.

"Sorry." I don't know why I said sorry and I certainly don't know why I was blushing like a love sick school girl. I don't know if it was a combination of nerves mixed with alcohol or maybe I was still feeling dizzy and delusional from the bump on my head, but he was smiling down at me with those pearly whites and I never felt so...comfortable in my life. The way his smile just gave me a sense of safeness and...god he's still looking down at me and I'm just staring at him like an idiot.

"Have no fear! Bo, has appeared!" Both our heads quickly snapped towards the door to see Bo and Flip staggering through the door. Great, they're drunk. But I've never been so happier to see them, even if they looked shit faced.

"Hey there clutz," Flip smiled as she next to my feet on the couch. I slowly sat up trying to keep the wave of dizziness from crashing on me. It didn't work. "We've come bearing pills," she announced in a posh accent as she pulled a bottle of ibuprofen from a bag. I gratefully took the bottle, but I had to ask a question.

"Erik sent y'all out a fucking hour ago. What took y'all so fucking long." I didn't mean to sound so annoyed, but I was. I blame the alcohol.

"Relax my little kitten," Bo said as he sat on the armrest that was next to me while placing a giant hand over my head which I qucikly swatted at causing him to pout a little. Yeah, he was totally wasted. "You see, Flip here had the sudden urge to eat so we went to the magical land of Taco Bell," Bo said as he waved his hands around wildily.

"More like wasteland," Flip muttered as her face turned up in disgust.

"Hush," Bo said to Flip. "Then after eating which took foreverrrr," Bo said dragging out the "r" while staring at Flip. In return she gave him the bird with a scowl on her face. "We finally found a drug store which was oddly packed as fuck."

"Oh my god," Flip suddenly shouted. "People are such fucking idiots. It's like every morning they take some kind of stupid pill just to piss other people off. And did you know that this bottle cost eight fucking dollars, I mean c'mon man. If you're gonna charge me eight fucking dollars at least give me fifty pills instead of twenty five. What kind of bullshit is that," Flip began to rant as she stared angrily at the bottle in my hands. Flip was kind of an angry drunk.

"Enough," I finally shouted as Flip was about to continue her rant. Their voices were starting to annoy the fuck out of me and my head couldn't take it anymore. "Thank you for the pills. I'll try to make it up to you later for your terrible experience, but right now my head is ready to explode and I just fucking want some fucking peace and quite." I didn't realize my voice had slowly risen throughout my speech till I finished and heard my voice echo throughout the now silent room. Red as a beet and with my headache now reaching maxium pounding, I lowered my head in shame as I whispered out a quiet "sorry" before falling back down on the couch and burrowing my face against the cushion. I didn't even care about the sharp pain that shot throughtout my head as it made contact with the cushion.

"Hey.." I felt Bo's hand rub my head softly while Flip began rubbing my leg soothingly. "No need to be sorry. You're right, we shouldn't have made a joke about it when you were here suffering."

"I wasn't suffering," I moaned into the couch.

"You were in pain and we should have been better help," Flip interjected.

"Y'all were help!" I quickly said now looking at them. "I'm just...Fuck I don't know..I just.." I was struggling with how to describe how I felt, but I couldn't because I didn't even know how I felt. There was just this weird feeling in the pit of my stomache that I couldn't describe.

"Relax," Bo said as he lifted me up by my arms into a sitting position and began rubbing my back.

"I think you should get back to the van and relax," Flip said as she got up.

"C'mon we'll take you back," Bo said as he began to help me up.

"But don't y'all want to go back to the bar. And y'all don't have to take me I can walk myself."

"And let you hurt yourself some more," Flip smiled teasingly. I felt myself become red again.

"This...this was a freak accident. It won't happen again," I said probably a little too angry.

"Look.." Bo was quickly caught off by a voice that took me by surprise.

"I'll take her back to the van." All our eyes quickly turned to Jarno who I didn't even realize was still in the room. Fuck, he witnessed all of that.

"You sure man. We got it," Bo said as his hand slightly tightened around my arm. I couldn't help the small smile that popped on my face.

"Totally, besides I told Erik that I'd watch out for her."

"Are you okay with that Skal." l looked towards Bo then looked at Jarno. He was giving me that knee numbing smile again. I was so lost in his smile that I didn't even know I had slowly nodded my head until Bo and Flip both said goodbye and were walking out the door. I slowly shook my head as I realized I was getting lost in my thoughts again. Once I felt composed I looked foward to see Jarno smiling at me.

"Shall we go then," he smiled, his eyes twinkling. God was that even possible.

A breathy "yeah" escapes my lips as he opens the door for me. I start walking, well, more like stumbling towards the door. I still felt so dizzy the room was spinning right before my eyes. He's sees my struggle to walk and reaches a hand out towards me. He grips my arm securely and we begin walking down the hall that leads to the exit. I could feel those waves of electricity shock through me as he held my arm. A smiple touch made me feel like I was on cloud nine. I couldn't imagine how his lips..Fuck. I need to stop thinking like that. It's the booze. Yeah, I drank too much and the brain damage probably intesified when I fell.

The walk to the van was quite, but suprisingly not awkward. It was comfortable, almost comfortable. I still felt weird with his hand still wrapped around my arm. When we finally reached the van his eyes widened a little.

"This is where you've been sleeping?"

"What, the big rock star doesn't remember his van days," I said a little defensively.

"No. Wait I mean..." he was struggling with his words while his mouth opened and closed. It was almost comical. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to judge. I.."

Finally I laugh. "I'm fucking with you dude, relax." I pull away from his grip and open the back door. I crawl in the back and lay down on the makeshift mattress Hugo had installed. I see that he's still just standing there with his mouth still opening and closing. I roll my eyes and then smile. I reach around looking for Grim. When I finally found him I place him on my lap and motion for Jarno to get in the back. He qucikly climbs on and sits next to me. He looks down at Grim and smiles a little.

"Cute," he smiles.

"I know. Know what's even better about him?"

"What?"

I lift up Grim's shirt and take out the baggy that was taped to his stomach. I held it infront of Jarno's face and his eyes widened slightly, before he turned into a smirk. "You're not as innocent as I thought kulta."

I smirked a little as I began to dig through my bag for some papers. "And just was it that supposed to mean. And what the fuck is a kulta." I looked up momentarily before looking back down as I felt my fingers brush the papers. "Aha, found them."

"You're cute." My head snapped up as I looked to see Jarno smirking down at me a glint in his eyes. I was little surprised at his out of the nowhere compliment.

"Compliments get you nowhere."

"You sure," his tone condenscending.

"Yeah, I'm pret.." I began but was quickly shut when I looked up to see his face was now level with mine. Fuck his eyes were too blue to be normal. The air around us was silent and I could feel just the slightest breeze brush through my bangs. His eyes were wide and his lips were so close to mine I could feel his breath against my own. If he moved just the slightest our lips would...

My thoughts were quickly cut off when the sound of someone vomitting broke through the silence causing both of us to jump apart. Fuck Quickly looking for a distraction, I climbed to the front and reached in the glove compartment for the spare keys Hugo had. I quickly turned on the van and turned the radio on. Music is always a good distraction. Settling on a rock station I climbed towards the back and saw Jarno looking down at his lap with his brows furrowed. He looked hard in thought. I decided not to question him and just continued with rolling out the joints.

Once I finished rolling one up I lit it up smiling as I held the joint between my fingers. After taking a few hits I finally held it out infront of Jarno. He quietly took it his brows still furrowed in thought. After a couple more hits between us I felt relaxed enough to break the silence that fell over us. "So, what's it like to finally break it big."

"Whatta ya mean." His voice was slightly slurred. Guess he wasn't a big smoker. He passed back the joint.

"Having a bus. Being headliners. Having all those fans. Having it.." I paused for a second taking a deep inhale of the weed. "Perfect," I softly spoke as I layed back down on the mattres and stared off into nothing passing the joint.

He took the joint from my grip while saying, "Not everything's comepletly perfect." He took a deep inhale and then sighed as he layed down next to me. "It may seem like we've reached it big, but there's still a lot dues to pay. And what's the point if you have no one to share it with." That made me stare at him a little in confusion.

"Well, don't you have your bandmates?"

"I meant something more than just bandmates."

"Like," I urged him on as he handed me back the joint. It was almost done.

"Like a girlfriend." I stopped mid inhale as he said the word girlfriend. I could feel his intense gaze on me, but I refused to turn my head. I quickly inhaled again and slowly exhaled trying to buy time deciding on what to say next. I couldn't think properly with the smoke hazing around my brain clouding my thoughts. I didn't know what to say. And then I felt a stinging pain in my finger.

"Ow!" I quickly shout as I drop the joint. Jarno quickly sat up as he stared at me with concern. It burned down all the way to my finger. "Ow, fuck it stings so much right now," I whined as I stared at it for a second before shaking it hoping to cool it off. In the midst of my shaking Jarno reached out for my arm, grabbing me by the wrist. He slowly brought my hand closer to his face so it was level with his eyes. He stared at my finger, inspecting it. All pain was now forgotten as I stared at him. He looked so intrigued as his gaze was fixiated on my finger. Then he did something completly unexpected, he kissed it. And it wasn't just a peck. No, he let his lips linger. After what seemed like a lifetime, but was only a few minutes, he pulled his lips away and the breath I didn't realise I was holding finally escpaed my lips in a big whoosh.

I didn't know what to do. I seem to have lost the ability to form words as I just sat there like a gaping wish. It was silent for a second. Two seconds. Three. A minute. He just stared at me, scrutinizing every detail he could find on my face. What was he looking for? A reaction? My flaws? Fuck why is this so complicated. Finally I managed to find my voice. "I..thanks..I guess. I mean.." Fuck I just should have kept my mouth shut. I didn't know what the hell I was trying to say. My stuttering stopped immediately when his hand rose again and landed on my cheek. His touch was warm against my cold skin. And then he slowly started to lean in. I was frozen still as I watched his face near mine. Was I supposed to lean in too? Is this that part where I close me eyes? Fuck, I never kissed a guy before. What I'm I supposed to do? And then my thoughts were cut off when I felt a warm sensation envelop my mouth. His lips were barely touching mine. They were ghosting over, but I could still feel the warm feel of his plump lips against mine. I finally let my eyes shut trying to enjoy whatever was happening right now. Then it just dissapeared. The warm sensation was gone and I was left feeling colder than ever.

"I better go." Before I could process anything Jarno was out of the truck and out of sight. I sat there my fingers touching my lips. It felt like there was nothing even there, but I could still feel the tingling warmth he made me feel.

"Boo!'' I jumped in surprise and fell off the mattress hitting my head against the side of the van.

"Pinche Erik! What the fuck in wrong with you! You fucking scared me half to death!" I was shouting extremely furious for really no good reason. Erik looked at me with big eyes as he cowered away a little.

"I'm sorry Chels, I didn't mean to scare you so much. Usually you never jump. Fuck, I'm really sorry." I felt bad as his big eyes showed that he felt really fucking bad about it. I felt like the biggest fucking bitch right about then.

"Shit. I'm sorry Erik I didn't mean to scream. I'm just...I'm...Fuck!" I shouted in frustration. Why the fuck is this happening to me. I just want to play music not deal with this shit. When Erik saw that I was distressed his look of sorry quickly turned into one of concern.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked as he crawled into the back with me. "C'mon, tell me what's wrong. Did something happen with Jarno?" Fuck, I can't tell him what happened. They're too overprotective now. They'd probably beat him up. "C'mon Chels, please tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing..I just..I miss Adam." Ok. Not a total lie. I really have been missing Adam, but it wasn't why I was feeling like total shit right now.

"Oh Chelsea," Erik sighed as he pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my back soothingly. "I know you miss him like crazy, but it's part of the deal with music. Saying goodbye to loved ones. Just remeber that it's not forever. Besides, he's happy that you're here and he wouldn't want you to be depressed while you're here. So just, know that he's happy and he wants you to be happy to. Ok" I slowly nodded as he continued to rub my back.

I just had my first kiss. With Jarno. An extremely attractive guy whom I know nothing about. And I still don't know what fuck kulta means. I need a drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So, I'm not dead. I'm really sorry to anybody that actually reads this and then all of the sudden I just stopped updating. I was going through a lot of shit in my personal life that I'd really like to forget. And I tried to update this countless times, but memories just kept popping into my head bringing up really bad times and I just couldn't do it. And not to mention that shcool was kicking my ass. (I should be working on a essay right now.) But now I feel better. I don't know when the next update will be, but hopefully it won't take another four months.

So, I hope you all enjoy this update. Sorry for any mistakes and errors. Some comments would be nice. And yeah...thanks for reading.