Status: One-Shot!

Too Much Bro-Rock

Truth Or Dare

It was a lovely day at Bloodfest. Maxx and Cody (totally kewl bro friends) decide to go there one kinda hot day. The music is loud and their ears almost bleed but they were rocking. Cody gets bored and imagines performing with the rest of his band, Set It Off, on one of the stages. Maxx on the other hand skips off to see some bands totally rock out. While he listens to this blood boiling music, he wonders if any of these crazy band members would end up popping a blood vessel and the crimson would fly all over his perfect face. He then thinks of how gross that would be. On the other hand he thinks that it would be a pretty bad ass story to tell. If it did happen between now and later, the first person he would tell is Cody, because hey, Cody's his buddy. As the hours pass and as this jamming goes on, Maxx ends up loosing his hat, but that's okay because he has other hats. He never really had a favorite hat, but if he did... he wouldn't wear it to an event like this. On Cody's side, he's jamming to an underground grudge band. They were cool for his taste. But then he thinks about seeing Fall Out Boy with this band… maybe even a side of Beethoven. That guy may be dead, but Cody always dreams of seeing that dude. Cody then imagines if such a mix would cause him to break out the bro rock way too hard. When we go back to Maxx, we find him looking for his hat and accidentally going into a mosh pit. He gets pushed around a bit, but all he thinks about is Pistol, so he magically gets out of the pit of the troublesome hardcore bro-rockers. When Cody finally gets bored and tired from rocking out so much, he goes to try and find Maxx. When he does, he is pleasantly surprised by seeing Maxx chilling under a tree.
"Hey Maxx! Today was an awesome day wasn't it?" Cody says.
"Hell yeah it was!!!!" Maxx says.
By the time they go out to the front of the place, they try to find their car and it's no where in sight.
"Where the hell did you park it?!??!?!???!" Cody yells.
"Right there!" Maxx points to an empty space.
"DID OUR CAR TURN INVISIBLE?! I DON'T THINK SO. THIS ISN'T OUR INVISIBLE CAR. WE AREN'T MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!"
"Dude, stop yelling at me, my feels are now being hurt." Maxx says before almost crying.
"Sorry... sorry dude this is just frustrating." Cody says.
After a while they decide to just play patty cake. By the time they see their car, they both stand up in shock. A group of boys and girls come out of the car. One of them almost rams into Maxx saying, "Truth or dare?!?!??!"
Maxx almost has a heart attack from such a random command, but then says, "Dare."
The random chick then says, "Okay, to get your car back you have to kiss that dude!" And she points to Cody.
Maxx is neither high nor stoned or drunk or anything like that so he would probably remember this for the rest of his days. He figures that of course this girl wants someone like Maxx Danziger to plant a sweet kiss on Cody Carson's lip ring pierced lips. Of course at the time they both have girlfriends, but whatever. They wouldn't have to say anything, Maxx figures.
Cody looks like this might be a ridiculous idea to get out of such situations, but takes a breath and figures, hey at least Maxx is attractive and nice. It would have been better if it was a girl, was just floating through both of their minds, but it didn't matter. Maybe something like this will turn into fangirl fantasies. Cody would believe it, like the time he found that fic of him and Austin 'totally getting it on' even though that was a total exaggeration, but he just thought it was ridiculous.
The girl stands there, tapping her foot waiting for the action. Maxx looks at Cody and Cody looks at Maxx.
"Let's get this over with, man." Cody says.
"As long as we stay friends after this." Maxx says.
"Of course, bro!" Cody says.
Maxx then walks up closer to Cody and places a kiss that lingers just for a bit on the other man's lips just to make sure this chick sees.
Maxx's likes the softness of Cody's lips but tries to put it to the back of his mind. It was just a dare, nothing to over analyze. (Even through the light taste of beer which hit both of their senses after a very… very short while.)
The girl then gives the keys to Maxx and him and Cody head off in their car.
On the way back, Cody randomly says, "That was weird back there."
Maxx says, "Yeah. You get an award for my first bro kiss." He smiles.
"I'll put it next to the 'days I end up looking like a homo' award" Cody says.
"That's not everyday, though. Don’t stress it was just a dare."
"It's just awkward I mean... we have become close and that just..... I don't know."
"You're lips were soft." Maxx just gets out.
"If I had to fuck anyone in the band, like if I had to, it would be you, dude." Cody throws out.
"Course I knew that."
"Were they really that soft?" Cody says seriously.
"Yeah dude."
"I must use some good chapstick then." Cody jokes.
They both laugh a little.
"Guess this didn't end up that awkward after all." Cody says.
"Yeah..." Maxx says.
"And if anyone puts us into a bromance.... eh neh-"
"Like that's ever going to happen." Maxx concludes.
"Bromances pfffffffft." Cody says.
"Pffft correct mah brotha." Maxx says in a random deep voice. They laugh a little more as they head off home through the new darkening sky.
They would tell about this story, but even with how gay it was, the two would never look at it with such passing. No duh it was pretty gay but guys kiss randomly all the time on tour (or hanging out for long periods of time, who knows) so it really wasn't that gay. It may have been the first time these two even placed their kissers on each other's kissers but that's just part of the experience: the band experience. Because it's okay to let out that gayness sometimes. Guys surrounded by guys, on tour, or wherever, for long periods of time; bored. Whatever, stuff like this can happen. And that's the moral of the story, it's okay to be a little gay.
♠ ♠ ♠
BASICALLY THIS WAS MY THEORY ON WHY/HOW MAXX AND CODY KISSED AT BLOODFEST BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY DID BUT THEY NEVER EVEN REALLY TALKED ABOUT IT SO YEAH. SO THIS IS KINDA TRUE EXCEPT FOR THE STORY LINE HERE. THIS IS ALSO KINDA A CRACK FIC SO NO THE GRAMMAR ISN'T GREAT.