Status: We are all mad here... and nice comments makes me glad

Alice In wonderland

The Queen is coming

When we had left the house, the sun was gone, and you might think, that I must be stupid, and that it's night, but the clock was only eleven, and the sun was just disappeared, for a minute ago the sun was shining , and there were no clouds in the sky, at it still isn't it's all dark, like nothing, or even an empty void in reality. I could hear faint sound of music.

Jack looked at me with eyes full of worry and fear, and grabbed me and started to run, " we must hide, NOW!". He jumped down into a hole in the ground, and so did I. " What's wrong?", I looked at him, he looked even more pale than normal. "The Queen is coming, I knew she would come, but not today, It's her ultimate harvest".

Jack looked sad, when he said the word harvest. "what do you mean about harvest, and where did the sun go?". there were so many questions inside my head, but I felt that we didn't have the time.

"Well first of all, the Queen isn't normal; direct exposure of sunlight would either kill or hurt her, so the town's mage, will then summon the night for maybe three hours or less, so the Queen can go outside to harvest her food, something that gives us the other question, What does she eat?. Well, she acts more like a vampire, but instead of sucking blood, she feeds of the bad and sad emotions from everything that is alive, tree, animals, plants, humans.... you name it, as long as it is alive it is her prey.

I looked at him" Why do you live alone?".

I could see the sadness in his eyes as he said" It wasn't always like that, I used to live with my lover, we were happy, and we managed to hide it for some years, but one day they found out about our relationship, and the punishment was death, I got out, since I had a friend in the royal army, but i had to witness the love of my life die".

I was quite angry at myself, for asking that stupid question, so I hugged him and said" Then we will revenge her as well", I smiled, and so did he" Yeah, your right".

We sat in the hole for maybe 2 hours, then the sun came back, and we crawled up into the burning light, It was horrible, like if an storm had been there, almost every home was destroyed, and more families where broken apart, how could someone do this... how?
We looked at the mess that was caused by the Queen, and started to walk.
We wanted revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soon done, moahahaha then i need to fix my own room before mom comes home ._.
nuuuh

Next chapter soon up :P