Status: Enjoy!

Untitled

Antichrist Superstar

I was walking to school when all this fucked up shit started happening. I saw a woman at the wheel of her car, just staring ahead with vacant eyes. Then a man came running and screaming out of his house, madly scratching his arms which were covered in thousands of huge, puss filled boils.

I stopped walking and turned around to see a street filled with terror. People were staggering; bones were breaking of their own accord! But what affected me the most was.. there was a young boy of about 5. He was on his knees, screaming “MOMMY! DADDY!” over and over. Two adults were standing above him, not taking any notice. The man suddenly picked up his son and I could see the relief on the child’s face.

The man pulled out a large knife from his jacket pocket and put it to his sons throat.
“Daddy?.. Daddy PLEASE!”
Too late. His Dad pulled the knife across his son’s throat and dropped him as he bled uncontrollably.

I was dumb struck. All I could do was watch as the two adults calmly walked away from their murdered son.

What in the world was happening?...

CRACK!!

It was a massive lightning bolt! I screamed and ran for cover in a panic. I found an old bike shed and sheltered in there. I peered out and saw a huge storm cloud descending from the sky. When it reached the ground I saw there was a ridiculously tall man upon it. He was holding a large book and a staff.

The stepped off the cloud and began regally walking down the street.
Who was he?

Oh dear God NO! This can’t be happening!

I shut my eyes and bit my tongue hard.

“Wake up! It’s just a dream!” I whispered to myself. I pulled my hair, bit my cheeks, bashed my head against the wall of the shed but nothing worked.

I broke down and fell to my knees, crying and still clutching strands of hair. I felt so hopeless.. so alone. I needed someone to comfort me and tell me everything was going to be ok!

“MY PEOPLE! YOUR NEW RULER HAS ARIVED!” someone shouted. I got up, wiped my eyes and peered out again. It was that man. He was holding his staff in the air and opening his book.

He cleared his throat..

“Prick your finger,
It is done.
The moon has now eclipsed the sun.
The angel has spread its wings.
The time has come for bitter things..