Status: Uhm, slowly updating, so bare with me D:

A Part of My Heart

P.O.V. Harry

P.O.V. Harry

I sat at the table for breakfast the next morning along with Louis and Niall, as Liam somewhere was trying vigorously to wake up zayn who slept like a rock. It was hitting 11:3o am and we were all still dead tired, with the exception of Niall. The Irish boy sat across from me unable to sit still in his seat as he moaned and groaned holding his stomach as it rumbled hungrly. You could not put enough food in that kid...

"Keep it together, Nialler!" Mum called from the kitchen, "Breakfast is almost ready."

Niall whined, getting to his feet and went to the kitchen door. "You said that 30 mintues ago..." Let's just say mum banished the starving boy with a laugh, sending him back to the table.

I snorted, Louis and I were cracking up as he climbed onto the table and laid in the middle like a limp noodle. "I'm going to lay here and die now, Mrs. Styles," He huffed.

"Whatever you say, dear," She chuckled back. Liam bounded into the room, a groggy Zayn following shortly behind him, the boys raised an eyebrow at the mound on Niall Horan on the table and gave me and Louis a questioning glance. Liam reached out and jabbed the little irishman in the gut.

"Harry, you know that I've never questioned you mum's cooking..." he started. "But Nialler looks a wee bit underdone." Niall's head shot up, with a loud "hey!" Before any of us knew it, the blond boy had jumped from the table and tackled Liam to the floor. Niall sat on the boy's stomach, his arms crossed tightly across his chest.

"I am not FOOD, Laim Payne!" He pouted, the slightest smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he glared at the boy beneath him. "And even if I were food, I wouldn't be underdone. So, take it back." Laim laughed at him, with a small shake of his head, just before shoving the boy off of him and getting to his feet in a swift motion. He wrapped an arm around Niall's neck, pulling him into a headlock.

"Fuck you," sighed the blond boy, knowing well that he had been defeated.

"Breakfast is ready..."

All eyes turned to my mother, but my mother's eyes were locked on the two wrestling boys. Liam flashed an innocent smile and gave a small shrug of his shoulders, while Niall gave a small wave. Everything went silent, then me mum busted out laughing and set some pans of eggs, sausage, and bacon on the table. "What am I going to do with you boys," She snickered, casting one last glance then leaving the room.

Liam bent down, placing a small peck on the boy's head and let him free. "I take it back, Nialler. Now go eat before your stomach implodes!" He chuckled. Niall squealed, leaping excitedly into the air and ran for the table, shoving me out of his way. He looked over at me, his face red.

"Sorry, mate, I'm dying here," He laughed, loading his plate. Smiling, I chewed on a piece of bacon as the others were trying to decide on what to do today. Zayn turned to me, rasing his eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Lou and I want to go and explore, but Niall and Liam just want to play in the snow," he mumbled, waiting for me to say anything.

"And....?"

"And your our tie-breaker."

I gave a small nod. "Oh, well, I actually have something I need to do today. Why don't you and Lou go and Niall and Liam stay?" I said , glancing across the table and seeing that everyone agreed. I got to my feet and downed the rest of my orange juice.

"I've got to go. Have fun!" I yelled back to the as I ran and got my coat. "Where are you going?" Louis called after me as I reached the door.

I gave him a smile. "To make things right."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My heart began to beat a million times faster than normal as I arrived in front of Cassadee's house. This was it. Now or never. No guts no glory. Nutt up or shut up. I churned the necklaces in my hands, looking down at them. This wasn't something I could give up on. She wasn't something that I could give up on.

I took a deep breath, climbed the stairs and gave the door a quiet knock, somewhere in the back of my head praying that onone would hear it and I would be able to chicken out. But sure enough, a moment later the door opened and my heart stopped at the sight. There she was, sleepy and slightly dead looking but there she was. I made a pact then and there. I won't give up on us.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me, shocking her from her sleepy state. "W-what are you doing here..." She stuttered softly. My cheeks tinted pink at her question. She had told me to get out of her life, so what was I doing here... My palms grew sweaty as I struggled to find my words.

"I- I know that you just want me gone.... but I can't do that. You see, when I was a little kid I made a promise. I made a promise to a little girl, to you. I promised that I would be your best friendand that I would be there for you," I explained slowly, looking her dead in the eyes. She stared at me in disbelief, then made an attempt at slamming the door closed in my face. I caught my foot in the door, not letting her get away that easily. "And I've never broken a promise, Cassee. I don't plan to either."

Her eyes watered as she slid the door back open. "I don't want to hurt you..." She whispered, a tear drop sliding down her cheek. I gave a weak smile paired along with a shoulder shrug.

"Knowing that you're here and not being here with you..." I sighed, placing a hand on her cheek," is hurting me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, getting the friendship back together :P
I get to start all the cute stuff now.
I'm contemplating if there should be a bit of niam in here.... Any suggestions?
Comment, or subscribe, or just silent read, do what you do c: