Status: Uhm, slowly updating, so bare with me D:

A Part of My Heart

P.O.V. Harry

P.O.V. Harry

There were two things I knew the very moment I woke up.

One; it was absolutely freezing. What was once my warm and inviting bedroom was now a chilled icebox that sent my entire body in a swarm of goose bumps.

Two; I was lying on the floor, the carpeting of my room imprinting its pattern into my skin and irritating me beyond belief.

I sat my irritated, ice pop of a body upright, my eyes scanning the surrounding area. Soft breathing and muffled snores were about the almost silent room. Everyone was still asleep. I peered through the darkness, my eyes fixing on each of my four friends that were at the moment dead to the world.

Zayn lay sprawled across my bed, his hair disheveled; his face planted firmly into a pillow that muffled is snores. A few feet away, the eldest boy slept curled into a small ball at the foot of the mattress, a content smile on his relaxed face as he dreamed on. Across the way, Liam had passed out, his back against the wall, a small Irish boy laid next to him, his head rested in Liam's lap.

I smiled as I looked over at the scene. It was a rare moment to catch; all the boys so calm and quiet at once.

My stomach gave a low; hungry rumble causing me to feel how empty my stomach actually was. Careful not to disturb anyone, I got to my feet and tip toed from the room, closing the door behind me with a soft click. I went into the kitchen, not bothering to flip the light switch on and began a search through the cabinets for something to satisfy my hunger. I groaned, realizing that Niall had already marked his territory here. He had eaten anything and everything we had.

The kitchen lights flickered on, blinding my eyes in a fuzzy haze before they settle into the lighting and returned to normal. Mum stood in the doorway fully dressed, staring blankly at me. I gave a weak smile.

"Morning, mum," I greeted, nervous to how she would act towards me after wat happened yesterday.

She heaved a hard laugh. "Harold Styles, you are daft if you think that it is still morning," She snorted, obviously over what went down the day before. Than god to that too...

Sighing, I ran a hand through my hair to control it and turned my attention back to finding food. " Fine, then. Good afternoon," I grumbled. My eyebrows furrowed at y last sentence. Afternoon.... What does that remind me of? Why on earth have I got a weird feeling about that word?

And then it hit me. It hit me like Niall hits someone who's trying to eat his food. And that's a strong hit... Cassadee.

I whirled around to face my mother, my eyes wide as I started towards her, or more so the doorway in which she was blocking.

"What time is it?" I asked quickly.

"About 1:30. Why?"

I slid past her and ran for the front door. "I'm late! I'll be home later," I shouted as I pulled the door open and ran out into the on going blizzard in only a muscle shirt and my boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here is the chapter I have promised c:
I'll also be posting the next chapter tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled for it!
I will try to keep posting like this, but we'll see xD
Eh, and sorry that they're growing so short, I'll start writing them longer D: