Status: Uhm, slowly updating, so bare with me D:

A Part of My Heart

P.O.V. Harry

P.O.V. Harry

The very moment Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and I got off of the plane, madness broke out. Screaming girls, paparazzi, screaming guys even. We were cornered, forced to sign every single scrap of paper shoved at our noses (and believe me, it was a lot more than you'd think), we were being grabbed at, touched on, even cried on. Now, me normally I'm fine with it, but I do tend to like a bit of personal space. And some sobbing girl snotting on my blazer does not necessarily go along with that.Not to mention, I'm more of a one-at-a-time-kind-of-guy.

I was smiling wide for a picture, when everything around me seemed to come to a pause. A cross the way, there was a girl that my eyes refused to lose sight of. She had pale-ish skin, like the kind you get after staying inside for too long, choppy black hairr and eyes that I could even see from the distance, blue so pale they're grey. Something about her set off a little bell inside my head, setting my stomach into a frenzy of flips and flops.

My eyes widened as I snapped back into reality to watch some beefy girl know her to the floor. I nudged Louis. "Keep 'em distracted, Lou. I've gotta do something," I whispered into the older boy's ear. He gave me a playful wink and boundede towards the mob of girls, that brave boy did. "Come on, Ladies! If you come over to me, I'll give each and every single one of you a kiss on the cheek," Louis announced. Let's just say the girls went nuts and were crowding around him in no time. I slipped away over to the girl. She sat on the floor, her face burried him her hands. I wanted nothing more than to comfort her, to tell her that everything ws going to be okay, but the words caught in my mouth the minute she dropped her hands to find her face to face with me.

I literally heard her breath ctch, making the corners of my lips tug into a smile. Reaching my hand out, I helpe her to her feet. "Are you alright? I-I saw what happened..." I questioned her, not fully understanding why I was so concerned in the first place.

The girl glared, throwing her arms about after brushing herself off. "Ha! So you saw that the hulk over there tried to beat the daylights out of me?!" She spat, her words startling me.

So much for damsel in distress... "Well, that's nice and all, but I have to go," She huffed, turning on her heels and hurrying away. Givinga quiet sigh, stumbled after her. Why do some girls have to be SO hardheaded? Gingerly, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Pulling her arm free, she swung around like a ninja, both hands raised and curled into fists ready to punch.

Studying her, I couldn't help but laugh. This girl was just too much...

"Are you sure you're quite alright?" I asked just once more to check. I saw the swift motion her hand made to her neck and noticed her fingers were playing with something. Not just something, a necklace. One almost identical to the one that I own, that I could never go a day without. I smled at the memory of the day I got it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cassee and I sat up in our tree house, like every other day, playing a game. Sometimes it was playing soldiers, sometimes it was rock stars, and sometimes it was fairytales (which really only cassee enjoyed, but if it made her happy, I was happy too). That particular day was a fairytale day and we were playing cinderella. I had just saved Cassee (Cinderella) from her evil family and Cassee turned to me, then pulled out two itty bitty chains from her pocket and handed one to me.

"My daddy got 'em for us. He said that best friends should show their friendship. Thsi is how we can show ours, " She explained her me as she clipped hers around her neck. "You can have the one with 'friends' on it," She grinned as she leaned over to me and clicked the other into place around my neck.

I whined," Why do I get the one with 'friends', and YOU get the one with 'best' on it?"

She rolled her eyes at my attitude because she knew that I still loved it. " I get the 'best' because I AM the best," She giggled, poking her tounge out at me. So I did what any seven year old would do, I tackled her.

"Take it back!" I demanded, trying to contain my laughter. She shooker her head stubbornly, giggly.

"Harold, get off of me..." She pouted. I shook my head, showing her that I can be stubborn too. "I'm warning you, Harry! Get off of me or I'll... Or I'll..." She paused, then her face went all serious like. "get off of me or... I'll give you couties! I'll kiss you, Harold, if you don't."

I sat quietl;y contemplating whether she would do it or not, then decided against it. It was just a bluff, she wasn't going to do anything. "Give it up, you will not," I teased. Cassee Leaned over and pressed her lips to my cheek, then pulled back with a triumphant "Ha!". She weasled out from under me and fled the tree house in a fit of giggles.

There I sat in shock that she had actually done it... My cheek burned a warm sensation as I sat there all alone with nothing, but the slowly setting su and half of a heart because new best friend had stolen the other half.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

She blushed under my stare, as I shook off the memory. The girl let out a groan in obvious annoyance. "Yes! I'm swell. Just peachy. Cheeky as ever! Are we done here?" She exclaimed, sarcasm dripping in her words, but I backed off.

"As you wish, princess..." I muttered, rasing my hands to show her that I gave in. "Good," I heard her breathe out as she stomped away. My eyes followed her until she reached the doors, turned and made my way back to the boys. She hadn't even glanced back once... I felt as if something inside collapsed.

Sure enough, when I reached the fellows Louis was givnig EVERY SING LE GIRL a kiss... Oh, Louis, what would I do without you, I thought to myself with a smile on my face. The moment I reached Lou's side, he hgave me a curious glance.

"Did you find what you were looking for, mate?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing. I stared into the distance at nothing inpaticular.

"I'm not quite sure..." was all that I could say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, two subscribers :D
I applaud you for not being a total silent reader!!!
-throws confetti in the air-
Now let's see if we can get some commenters. o:
First Harry chapter. Yay, fun.
Ugh. trying to write the next chapter, but I have writers block :(