Status: Uhm, slowly updating, so bare with me D:

A Part of My Heart

P.O.V. Harry

P.O.V. Harry

Finally, our security was able to fend off the girls ( and some guys) long enough for us to hurry out of the airport and catch a car. The driver shifted in her seat and looked back at us, her face automatically burning a bright red. She raised her hand, pointing at us in disbelief, her body shaking. "Y-you're One Direction..." She squeaked, a smile plastered on her face. She raked her fingers throughher hair as if she were trying to fix it, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

"Ohmygosh. Uhh, okay, guys! Where to?"

We all snickered at her enthusiasm and told her that we had a long drive to Holmes Chapel ahead of us. She gave a me a giggly nod and pulled out, speeding us towards out destination. I stayed silent as we drove, while the rest of the boys joked around.

My thoughts always drifting back to the girl at the airport. Her image stuck in my mind like a catchy commercial. The only difference was I didn't mind having her ingrained in my head. It was something about her that reminded me of something... someone. Infact everything about the girl seemed so familiar. I felt as if I had seen her before, somewhere. I frowned, not being able to figure it out. Not being able to figure her out. It was hers eyes that got me though, I'd only seen one person with eyes like that before, so beautiful and haunting, mezmorizing really. It was killing me, having this thought drilled into my head. Grey eyes... then, there was her necklace...

I brought my hand up to my neck, my fingers sliding over the thin chain. My fingers finding the lock, I unclipped it and pulled it from around my neck. Laying there in my hand was the only thing my best friend had left me when she moved.

A small chain lay across my palm and dangling from the very end of it, only half of a heart with the word 'friends' written in cursive. A small smile worked it way onto my face as I looked down at it. The entire cab went silent, I looked up to see all eyes on me.

"You okay there, Harry? You've been staring into space for, like, thirty minutes..." Louis mumbled slowly, raising an eyebrow at me, then glancing down at the hand that held my necklace. My cheeks tinted a light shade of pink, realizing that they caught me reliving something in my head. I nodded," Yeah, I'm great. Couldn't be better."

The cab came to a halt, the driver whipping around to grin at us. "Here we are!" We all nodded, saing our thank you's and got from the cab, hurrying up the driveway into my house. "Harry is that you, hun?" Mum's house yelled from what seemed the opposite end of the house.I screamed back," Noooo, I'm a burglar with keys to the house. Yes, it's me." Before I knew it I was standing there alone. Niall and Liam distracted by food in the kitchen, Zayn checking his relection in the bathroom, and Louis... Well, I'm never quite sure WHERE he disappears to.

Out of nowhere, my mother came stumbling down the hallway, waving the house phone around in her hand. She looked as if she literally just rolled out of bed. She had on her silk pink bathrobe, that I got her for christmas, and curlers in her hair. I bit back a smile, trying to hold back my laughter.

"You will never guess who rang us today..." She hissed. My eyebrows furrowed. She's worked up like this all because of a phone call? That'sjust not like her... Louis appeared by my side, out of absolutely NOWHERE.

"Was it Katy Perry?!" He squealed, bouncing up and down like a little kid.

Mum looked at the excited boy asif she were about to slep him senseless. Thank God, she settled for glaring at him. "NO. It was not katy Perry, Louis Tomlinson!" She snapped, ppointing he phone at him. He instantly shrunk, a frown wearing down his face. He lightly kicked the wall with the tip if his sneaker.

"Damn."

I busted out laughing, but louis glared at me, to him this was no laughing matter. You do NOT joke about Katy Perry... My mother ignored my friend and turned to me with a smile. "Christine Everette called. Cassee got back in town this morning..."

Suddenly, everything made sense...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, snap.
Everything is starting to unravel...
5 subscribers and 1 commenter :)
Thank you guys, you make me want to write more.
Let's see if we can get more people o:
This update is for ProudThespian :)
I hope that it's enjoyed!