Status: holidays now so i can write

What Makes a Song a Hit?

meeting people

We got to the first venue in about 10 hours; once we stopped I jumped off the bus and looked around. There were tour busses everywhere; it was amazing to see all my favourite bands there. I saw the avenged sevenfold bus and my breath caught in my throat. James came up behind me “hey, Alex? What are you staring at?” he asked, he followed my gaze and saw the A7x bus “oh hey, the Avenged guys are here” he sounded pretty happy about it and ran towards their bus to say hi, pulling me along.

We stopped in front of the bus and James knocked, the door opened to reveal the rev, standing there. “James! My man!” he yelled, pulling him into a hug “haven’t seen you in forever man!” he added, grinning. He looked at me and smiled “who’s this?” he asked James, “oh yeah, this is Alex, Sam’s sister, she’s a huge fan by the way” he ruffled my hair and I swatted his hand away chuckling. “Nice to meet you Alex” Jimmy grinned, I went in for a handshake but he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I hugged back after a few seconds and he pulled away, then, he turned to the inside of the bus and yelled “guys, we got a fan out here” my eyes went wide and a few seconds later, the rest of the A7x guys came out of the bus, they were all so tall! Except Johnny, the tiny bastard, after lots of hugs and james explaining that I was mute, then about an hour of mucking around, James and I headed back to the bus, I had the biggest smile imaginable on my face.

I checked my phone, oops, I forgot to take it off silent, I had 7 missed calls from Sam, and three missed calls from Ben, as well as a few text messages from all the guys, we walked back on the bus to see Sam pacing around the living room, he looked up as we walked in “Fuck! There you are, I was getting worried, where were you” he sent a quick text and looked up, waiting for my answer. James answered for me, “she wanted to meet the A7x guys so I took her to say hi”. Sam chuckled ‘you didn’t embarrass me with your fan girling did you?” I scowled and crossed my arms, shaking my head. “nah she was really calm” James grinned, defending me.

There was a loud noise and we looked to see Ben run through the door, panting. He pulled me into a hug and lifted me up, swinging me side to side “where were you for an hour? I was so worried” he sounded exhausted. “I took her to meet Avenged” James sighed, tired of explaining. Sam laughed “I told you she would be with James!” Ben stuck his tongue out at Sam and Sam returned the favour, James just chuckled. I cleared my throat and poked ben in the face, he was still hugging me “OH! Sorry kitten” he said sheepishly, setting me down on the floor next to him. I laughed, jumped up to ruffle his hair and went to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like the new chapter. yes jimmy is alive in this story because i couldn't bear to leave him out :( let me know who else should be on the tour <3 :D